Middlesbrough v Birmingham - Saturday 16th January 12.30pm
Barnsley v Swansea - Saturday 16th January 7.45pm
Ipswich v Sunderland - Tuesday 26th January 7.45pm
Reading v Bournemouth - Friday 29th January 8pm
Norwich v Middlesbrough - Saturday 30th January 12.30pm
Huddersfield v Stoke - Saturday 30th January 3pm

Why am I not surprised?

43 minutes ago, Harry said:

I think they’ve realised that we are the most boring team in the league and it’s not great viewing 

Wouldn’t explain Middlesbrough being on twice though, would it?

If you think we are boring watch the shite that Warnock serves up, hard to believe but it is even worse..

6 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

If you think we are boring watch the shite that Warnock serves up, hard to believe but it is even worse..

They have scored 3 goals in a couple of games this season and have a +6 GD to our 0. 
They're more entertaining than we are.

Midweek games will still be available on red button for those who are gluttons for punishment.  Not surprised we ain’t included as we are at the moment , simply carp. 

I will swerve the sky games for the foreseeable as I am sick of having BLM rammed down my throat and at the moment watching City depresses me even more 

Sky a launching a new channel that we'll be on most weeks.

Sky Sports Insomnia.

They're planning on showing us, from the world of snooker Peter Ebdon and his lightening reactions, chess World championships, and 101 great moments in the first 10 miles of marathon running history.

This Christmas, to coincidence with the launch, they have the best of golfers walking between holes - previously unseen footage.

6 minutes ago, 2015 said:

They have scored 3 goals in a couple of games this season and have a +6 GD to our 0. 
They're more entertaining than we are.

“Entertaining” is subjective, so of course you are entitled to your view.

Virtually every opposition manager (Jones at Luton this week, Mowbray the one before) points out that when you play against them the ball is hardly ever in play, they slow down every single part of the game, as Neil Harris said “they then thump the ball over your head all game”.

To me they are like watching wallpaper, in the game at our place they took advantage of a terrible piece of defending & then wasted time, kicked the ball away, stood in front of it, etc. No actual football took place.

I can completely accept we have been really poor recently but honestly their very occasional 3 nil win doesn’t make them remotely “entertaining” to me.

1 minute ago, GrahamC said:

“Entertaining” is subjective, so of course you are entitled to your view.

Virtually every opposition manager (Jones at Luton this week, Mowbray the one before) points out that when you play against them the ball is hardly ever in play, they slow down every single part of the game, as Neil Harris said “they then thump the ball over your head all game”.

To me they are like watching wallpaper, in the game at our place they took advantage of a terrible piece of defending & then wasted time, kicked the ball away, stood in front of it, etc. No actual football took place.

I can completely accept we have been really poor recently but honestly their very occasional 3 nil win doesn’t make them remotely “entertaining” to me.

That's true. However, the way we've been playing recently i'm more entertained when the ball IS out of play

5 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Oh, they’re utter shit as well GC, but I guess they’ll likely have a few corners or long throws into the box that might create some kind of goalmouth melee and at least give the blokes in the studio something to chat about at half time. 

10 hours ago, Wealwayseatcheese said:

Midweek games will still be available on red button for those who are gluttons for punishment.  Not surprised we ain’t included as we are at the moment , simply carp. 

I will swerve the sky games for the foreseeable as I am sick of having BLM rammed down my throat and at the moment watching City depresses me even more 

Midweek games aren’t currently being advertised by sky as being shown - interesting Huddersfield is which is on a Sunday 

Archived