IGNORED

Poll for Season Ticket Holders

elhombrecito

Do you want to attend?  

411 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I will probably try, this was the experience of a Bournemouth fan who watched them play Huddersfield -

We didn't take up the offer of tickets for Wycombe, awful really, but didn't have seats together, plus crap seats and we had to be in the ground 1 1/2 before kick off. So went for the TV option 

A QPR mate met in the pub, didn't have to get in until 10 minutes before and it sounded pretty smooth. Not sure about sitting with his mates though. I might leave it to see how it goes, we've not got a good recent record for organisation, could be a bit of a clustērfuck so maybe wait and see. 

Long drive on my own from South Wales to sit on my own in the cold to watch us huff and puff our way through 90 mins. We go into a 3 week lockdown from 28th December so I won't be trying for tickets until mid February at the earliest (Cardiff H hopefully).

• SC&T Board Members

I won't be going back for a good while yet.

I don't go to AG to watch a football game. Matchday to me is all about meeting up with family and friends. It's about the entire day, not just 90 minutes.

Sitting on my tod with a mask on in a cavernous, cold, largely empty stadium holds no attraction.

Yes, so that I can feel like it's a real matchday again!  :chant6ez:

Watching on a screen is fine but it's not the same as being there. And reading the game thread on OTIB gives a somewhat different flavour than seeing it in the flesh, I find.

Archived