IGNORED

Preston North End (a) – Fri 18th Dec 19:45 – What Can We Expect?

Aipearcey

3 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

I just want anyone to answer the question....

What have they seen from Holden over the last 3 years, that says he is the man to take us forward?

Well if the LJ experience is anything to go by Holden has to lose another 6 on the trot after this before Lansdown will start to think about thinking about sacking his latest young puppet. 
What they saw was a good fit - or to put it another way someone who would just fit in nicely and not rock the good ship Lansdown. 

This is really really poor. Zero threat. Hunts floated crossed and Massengo’s punts are literally our only attacking intent. Absolute bread and butter for any defender. Zero quality on the ball anywhere.

A lot of our play has gone down the left, their right, where we’ve had throw ins in advanced positions. Not one has gone to a city shirt in a more advanced position. The ball goes backwards to our defenders or we lose it. Every time without fail. So no threat from them either. 

I might be blowing after four minutes, but I reckon I could play for Preston tonight and get by. This is woeful

Archived