IGNORED

Preston North End (a) – Fri 18th Dec 19:45 – What Can We Expect?

Aipearcey

Until we get injured players back, the best we can expect is effort, and I don’t see anyone hiding away, we are simply second best all over the pitch, it’s going to be a long season, can we muster enough points to avoid a relegation battle?

18 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Moore is not the best left centre back .

That was my thinking, but whilst Mawson and Baker are out it seems to be the only place he can get in the 3-5-2. All his good performances at the beginning of the season were in the centre weren't they with Mawson in the left. With 4 right footed CB available for selection you'd think that we would either go 4 at the back or play one of b the more experienced CB in their weaker position, not someone fairly new to the championship.

It’s funny to think that DH came in and said he was gunna play 5 at the back because it would get us up. He preceded to sell our most creative player in years , and sell 4 strong midfielders . And now after playing 5 at the back we have the 2nd least shots on target in the league. 

Lucky we got so many points at the start of this season because we are gunna need them at the end 

DH, out. I said I can wait until Christmass, but I cant. 

Get him out and Mark Ashton, they can not do better. A league two could have one shot at the target, so do not tell me that we had injuries. Our reserves are at League one standard for sure at least.  It is just the liability of the head coach, he is a good lad but he s not a manager so get him out.

2 minutes ago, Badger08 said:

Same as every ******* game mate. But if you haven't got the quality, you're going to struggle. It's really that simple. 

People saying that there isn't any fight or passion is absolute nonsense. 2 games a week, 11 players out and funnily enough we are struggling. 

Hardly rocket science. 

I'm assuming the other teams are also playing twice a week or is it just us?

Archived