IGNORED

Preston North End (a) – Fri 18th Dec 19:45 – What Can We Expect?

Aipearcey

1st Half Summary:

• if you play that deep, you will get bummed at this level
  • if 3 players can't mark 1 striker, what's the point
  • if their striker is generally poor back to goal, how does he put our CBs off so much.
  • Poor delivery from Hunt from some very good advanced positions.
  • no leadership
  • because we are so deep, we cannot press the ball

Generally if the opposition hit a long ball and it takes the camera so long to pan to our back 3 we are too deep.

Daniel Johnson. lucky to be on the pitch....should have two yellows.

Geoff Eltringham is a shit ref.  Always has been.  

1 minute ago, Mihai said:

DH, out. I said I can wait until Christmass, but I cant. 

Get him out and Mark Ashton, they can not do better. A league two could have one shot at the target, so do not tell me that we had injuries. Our reserves are at League one standard for sure at least.  It is just the liability of the head coach, he is a good lad but he s not a manager so get him out.

The bloke who owns this club will not take us to the Premiership. Get used to it.

Another pathetic 45 mins without a single shot on target What does COD actually bring to the team he's had so many chances and proves hes not up to the job time to get rid. I think we need about 5 players in the transfer window I think we night as well bring some of these under 21 squad players a game 2nd half they cant be worse than half a dozen out there tonight

12 minutes ago, Badger08 said:

11 players out mate. Not sure what everyone expects? 

I know we have a lot of injuries, but at this level you surely need a squad that are knocking on the door ready to start or compete for a starting place.

Think shambles is an extreme description we’re doing out best but something needs to be said about how this squad has been assembled.

3 minutes ago, Badger08 said:

Same as every ******* game mate. But if you haven't got the quality, you're going to struggle. It's really that simple. 

People saying that there isn't any fight or passion is absolute nonsense. 2 games a week, 11 players out and funnily enough we are struggling. 

Hardly rocket science. 

Only plan I can see is to get the ball to Hunt and hope Martin does something.

Is that it? Is that the same as every ****** game?

Still, if you’re happy being laughed at by Sky again, good on you.

There’s enough quality in that team to be doing more: Martin, Wells, O’Dowda, Nagy are all internationals.

Archived