IGNORED

Preston North End (a) – Fri 18th Dec 19:45 – What Can We Expect?

Aipearcey

7 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Sessegnon didn’t play because he was new and settling in, as soon as he was settled he started playing.

Not quite sure what your point is with Baker and Williams? Do you not think they be starting tonight if they were fit?

Impossible to say. They’ve never been fit. 

sessengnon was fit for long enough upon arrival and didn’t get in- he wasn’t and isn’t the answer. 

13 minutes ago, big dosser said:

my  grandson just asked me why dont city shoot grampy,how the bloodyhell do answer that to a 3 year old

Tell him to get his boots on as he’s old enough to be on the bench for the next game.

5 minutes ago, Mihai said:

I am a Romanian fan, I build Fifa ultimate team named Bristol City, I plyed hundreds of hours of football manager I know all of our history, I even tried to come to a game but i couldn't find tickets and I postponed it, every year I feel we are almost there, and we are crap in the end. I prefer to be 15th all season than this bumps between 2nd and 12th... 

I love this team and I am getting hurt for 14 years already...I remember when we got relegated and I go over it, I ll still go but I want some good management, I had this at Steaua Bucharest all of my life also... 

You can vote me negative guys and give me the cucumber but I am a fan like you are I just lost my Patience, that happens when you care about something.

I can see you care. All I'm saying is you can blame Holden all you like BUT the fact is that this owner will not get us anywhere near the Premiership. He has a track record of mediocrity in terms of the achievements of this football club with him at the helm. He talks about leaving a "legacy" and in terms of achievement of the football club that is a sick joke after 20 odd years of his ownership. The fact he covers the costs of running the club is another discussion but it is a fact that clubs with smaller fan bases than ours have done it and there comes a point when you have to ask why we are so many light years away.

6 minutes ago, Roadrunner said:

Ok not brilliant but not to bad, until we get around the box. Taylor Moore is playing out of position he is a center back who can play right back. Han-Noah is playing well all over the pitch. Making forward runs and passes. He is also getting stuck in. They are both still learning their trade and will make mistakes. Like you do when you play football, in the park, up the downs or playing in Cheddar. Give them a break. We need to change the front two and we still can get something out the game.

So Dean does not agree with me.

Archived