IGNORED

Preston North End (a) – Fri 18th Dec 19:45 – What Can We Expect?

Aipearcey

Shock absolutely ensues as the same problems persist as they did under LJ. Prepare for a mid table finish, or potentially lower. The question is:

- How long does Deano get?

- How low a finish is accepable?

I can no longer watch City without being completely ******* bladdered. 

6 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

I can see you care. All I'm saying is you can blame Holden all you like BUT the fact is that this owner will not get us anywhere near the Premiership. He has a track record of mediocrity in terms of the achievements of this football club with him at the helm. He talks about leaving a "legacy" and in terms of achievement of the football club that is a sick joke after 20 odd years of his ownership. The fact he covers the costs of running the club is another discussion but it is a fact that clubs with smaller fan bases than ours have done it and there comes a point when you have to ask why we are so many light years away.

Yes, I never said something different. The management starts with Steve and Mark and they just keep doing the same mistake over and over again, the problem is that they let us think we have big ambitions and in fact we just dont.

Archived