IGNORED

Preston North End (a) – Fri 18th Dec 19:45 – What Can We Expect?

Aipearcey

4 minutes ago, Robin Wood said:

I'm really worried we could go down it's not that we are losing its the total lack of threat and goals 

This is true... but we have been far more attacking this 2nd half.. I dunno why you worrying about going down seeing as we only went through a 1/3 of the season a few games ago?

3 minutes ago, Matty Taylors a Red said:

If Semenyo had any composure at all he’d be a terrific player and would score a lot of goals. Great on the ball, gets in the right areas, creates himself some chances out of nothing too. Must be a mental problem that he’s so anxious in front of goal, is this something that improves with age?

His first touch and ability to take it away from players is really very good. He’s fast and defenders aren’t sure how to handle him. But his shooting is absolutely dire. Rush of blood every time. If he can get that under control then he could be immense. It doesn’t seem to be getting any better though. 

Just now, GTFABM said:

I assumed the comment about 95% of people saying they seen this coming was referring to holden appointment? 

You made out he / she was enjoying us losing. I’m just really over with people always saying there are swathes of fans who like / revel / enjoy seeing us lose.  Its just not true. 

Archived