IGNORED

Preston North End (a) – Fri 18th Dec 19:45 – What Can We Expect?

Aipearcey

Just now, sh1t_ref_again said:

Cant understand why Martin was not taken off, the bloke is 30 somrthing snd 3 games a week is a struggle for a young bloke

Has been really poor for the last 4 or 5 games, so why not give Sam Bell a try. Holden would rather flog the dead horse that is Martin. Makes my blood boil how blind Holden can be.

Martin completely anonymous.  Wells annoys the hell out of me with his body language (generally languid).

Bakinson showing himself not to be as good as people thought.

Moore a liability.

Hunt, Kalas, O'dowda all good.  The rest didn't look interested.

Holden out.

2nd half some half chances but nothing really clear cut, COD unlucky with this header tipped over, Semenyo should score close in from Hunt cross.  Otherwise perfect game for Preston to do whatever it is that they do, cos it ain't football. An average game between 2 average teams.

Poor first half. Much better second. Something to build on. A few decent performances and could have been different with a couple of different refereeing decisions, but that’s the way it goes when you are on a bad run. Midfield looked much better in the second half. 

Very disappointing but a better performance second half.

Bakinson getting back to form by and speeding up the play .

We have too many players misfiring at the moment. 

Martin, O’Dowda, Semenyo, Rowe all not effective tonight.

Still slightly better and only lost by one to cheating Knobenders and a dosy ref.

Come on let’s end this freaking slump.

We’re better than this .

:bruce_h4h:

2 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Not sure a new coach could change it

I'd disagree. No way these players would get away with performances like the past few games with someone like Warnock at the helm. Things are way too cushy at Ashton Gate, have been for years

Archived