IGNORED

Taylor Moore

Bassomylord

there is no justification for Taylor Moore playing for us.

We have Mariappa available, solid and dependable, valuable experience yet Moore gets in time and time again despite the consistency of mistakes.

His positioning is dreadful, he is weak, his decision making is filled with terror and he is out of his depth.

Norwich was one of the worst cb performances id seen in a long time, Middlesbrough was laughable, and today was just pure naivety....he is 23 not a young little kid.

He isnt good enough, he should not be playing especially with Mariappa available.

We are not a charity, they keep bleeting on about challenging, but I'm sorry, we will get nowhere near the playoffs with this guy playing for us.

5 minutes ago, Bassomylord said:

We have Mariappa available, solid and dependable, valuable experience yet Moore gets in time and time again despite the consistency of mistakes.

His positioning is dreadful, he is weak, his decision making is filled with terror and he is out of his depth.

Norwich was one of the worst cb performances id seen in a long time, Middlesbrough was laughable, and today was just pure naivety....he is 23 not a young little kid.

He isnt good enough, he should not be playing especially with Mariappa available.

We are not a charity, they keep bleeting on about challenging, but I'm sorry, we will get nowhere near the playoffs with this guy playing for us.

Agree completely. Same as starting Massengo.  For me no excuse for playing either of them. It’s pretty much giving up before we start. Poor management and also not sure how the coaches are doing. 

For me the managers job is to pick the best 11 and he is simply not doing it.

1 minute ago, Fuber said:

Unfortunately has the ceiling of L1 which he can't seem to shake at the moment.

His best run for us was in the RCB role alongside Kalas the start of last season, I just don't think he can genuinely play central or left side.

I think he can do central with a genuine left sider next to him. Shame both of those are injured. Obviously one of those fit and Moore is on the bench anyway. 

49 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Make him the ******* captain I heard pre season... league one at best

I remember reading this quite consistently over the summer.

I really have no idea what this was based on other than a few appearances on BCFC TV where he did come across very well. That and a few average displays last year but from that evidence those saying make him captain must have seen something I haven’t.

He is clearly a very grounded, determined and hard working lad but he is so far off it’s untrue. He just isn’t up to it. Certainly not as a top half champ player. It was painful watching him get rinsed by Barkhuizen first half. Looked like he was wading through treacle.

1 hour ago, Bassomylord said:

But Moore hasn't been playing of late.

6 minutes ago, Fuber said:

Unfortunately has the ceiling of L1 which he can't seem to shake at the moment.

His best run for us was in the RCB role alongside Kalas the start of last season, I just don't think he can genuinely play central or left side.

The whole team tonight had that ceiling

5 minutes ago, italian dave said:

I'm just remembering the absolute hammering LJ used to get on here for not playing Taylor Moore, for sending him out on loan, and for suggesting that he wasn't yet ready for Champiinship and had too many mistakes in him. 

Spot on. Some posters need to eat some humble pie.

2 minutes ago, Kykoliko said:

What? He had an absolute storming start to the season when played central or right side of the back three.

I suppose the rock munchers on here have short memories though, huh?

Totally agree he is utter shite on the left though. No argument there ?

He had absolute storming start to last season and ended up at Blackpool cos no championship side wanted him. 

For balance, he's not helped by being picked on that left side. Holden's misjudgement and mismanagement at that position has crippled his first choice formation.

He thought we'd be fine with Mawson and Moore/Rowe covering and we are absolutely not.

So partly it's Moore, and partly it's Holden for why the end result is so bad right now.

6 minutes ago, Prinny said:

For balance, he's not helped by being picked on that left side. Holden's misjudgement and mismanagement at that position has crippled his first choice formation.

He thought we'd be fine with Mawson and Moore/Rowe covering and we are absolutely not.

So partly it's Moore, and partly it's Holden for why the end result is so bad right now.

That position was nothing to do with it today or Boro....Noriwch was embarrassing he is a pro shoukd be able to deal with it

1 minute ago, Bassomylord said:

That position was nothing to do with it today or Boro....Noriwch was embarrassing he is a pro shoukd be able to deal with it

Why should a right/central centre half automatically be comfortable on the other side? You have to face different situations and often play with the other foot.

As for Boro, hey I've been saying he's got these slow reactions/slow processing/mental errors for longer than most.

Archived