IGNORED

All i want for Christmas is

Alan Dicks

Don't think our squad that bad.

Put Mawson, DaSilva, Williams, Walsh, and possibly Weimann, Paterson in there and I'm sure we would improve.

5 or 6 of those, if I'm not even missing anyone and we improve. Not top 2 level but definitely better!

As for Howe? No chance. I'd also add budget wise he wouldn't want to work with what most Championship clubs- us included- could offer him.

Some combinations we've been denied of this season:

Bentley 

Hunt Kalas Mawson DaSilva

Walsh Williams

Weimann Wells Paterson

3rd man one of Bakinson, I Nagy, Massengo dependent on opposition.

Or

Bentley 

Vyner Kalas Mawson

Hunt Williams Walsh DaSilva

Weimann         Paterson

Wells

Sessegnon at WB? Maybe Paterson as 3rd man in CM, maybe best for varied games Walsh, Williams, Nagy.

Just off the top of my head, lots of serviceable combinations as yet unavailable to us.

Having lots of injuries doesn’t mean we have to play shite football . We have points on the board and kids that are chomping at the bit to get and show they have more than our overpaid under-performers. Poor old Dean is scared stiff Uncle Steve will sack him .  

Just now, shelts said:

Having lots of injuries doesn’t mean we have to play shite football . We have points on the board and kids that are chomping at the bit to get and show they have more than our overpaid under-performers. Poor old Dean is scared stiff Uncle Steve will sack him .  

He needn't be. Head coach of Bristol City is one of the most comfortable gigs in football. 

9 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

How much you fancy betting 

Loser pays to CHSW

9 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

How much you fancy betting 

Loser pays to CHSW

It won’t get to that stage, if we are bottom or at risk of being relegated we will have already changed manager by then 

Archived