IGNORED

Buckle in... this will get merged

TomThumb84

I have put a few posts up recently and they have been merged or lost, however, I put my first post up when poor old Dean got the job and I am sorry to say my fears were founded.

We are an awful team to watch, and the dressing room looks a mess. The two lads up top are sulking, and we have no idea what we are doing.

I have just watched Dean say we matched them first half. We had no attempts on goal.

Someone challenge me, please, bearing in mind, he was appointed on the basis that this appointment was the best one to push us on to the top 6.

11 minutes ago, TomThumb84 said:

I have put a few posts up recently and they have been merged or lost, however, I put my first post up when poor old Dean got the job and I am sorry to say my fears were founded.

We are an awful team to watch, and the dressing room looks a mess. The two lads up top are sulking, and we have no idea what we are doing.

I have just watched Dean say we matched them first half. We had no attempts on goal.

Someone challenge me, please, bearing in mind, he was appointed on the basis that this appointment was the best one to push us on to the top 6.

I think they meant the best to push us towards the bottom 6

16 minutes ago, TomThumb84 said:

Who appointed Dean after a rigorous process and concluded he was the man to get us ' over the line' .....ie into the playoffs and beyond ?

1 minute ago, CodeRed said:

Who appointed Dean after a rigorous process and concluded he was the man to get us ' over the line' .....ie into the playoffs and beyond ?

I have said it a number of times.

Clarity - Dean Holden, after 6 weeks, was the only candidate that could, or would, work within the current structure.

16 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

The reason it gets merged is because you're not saying anything that's so important and revelatory as to deserve a thread of it's own, no matter how much you think it is.

Rather strange stance to take on a forum. Which by definition is opinion.

Seems odd that mine is always merged, as by comparison, my friend, you get a few likes by making irrelevant comments on threads, ironically.

2 hours ago, TomThumb84 said:

As someone who backed Dean's appointment (though was not my first choice), and haven't heard his interview, I am disappointed if thats true. I thought we'd get less bullshit with Dean.

9 hours ago, TomThumb84 said:

No need to challenge you, agree with everything you have written.   The team don’t look like even scoring a goal.  We are just going to fall down the table and the club won’t do anything until it’s too late 

Archived