IGNORED

The root cause of our problem

CodeRed

Is Mark Ashton

The problem is Ashton,

Either Dean is not up to the job- If so it's Ashton's fault, his rigorous process claimed to have found the right man to "get us over the line" 

Or the players aren't good enough. If Ashton signed them it's down to him. if Dean / LJ had full control of signings (they didn't by the way...) then who appointed them? Ashton.

Maybe it's the coaches? So who has full responsibility for all football decisions and appointments them. Ashton.

Perhaps the recruitment database software is crap?  Who supplied & implemented it? Ashton.

Maybe the analysts are crap at their job and are identifying the wrong players , and giving the wrong analysis to the coaches? Well who employed them and who do they report to? Ashton.

What else could be the problem? We don't have many scouts ( mostly freelance) as we rely on (Ashton's) database but those we do have report to .... Ashton. 

Discuss

No, i dont wish to discuss as you ahve asked.

Is our positiion anything to do with the 23 other clubs who (strangely!) try to beat City?

Of course not, it has all to do with a BCFC employee (who NEVER NEVER got praise from you a week ago when we were remarkaably joint 3rd in the Championship)

In other words, dip stick, keep your Capt Hindsight views under cover and dont amke ass of your youself

7 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

Is Mark Ashton

The problem is Ashton,

Either Dean is not up to the job- If so it's Ashton's fault, his rigorous process claimed to have found the right man to "get us over the line" 

Or the players aren't good enough. If Ashton signed them it's down to him. if Dean / LJ had full control of signings (they didn't by the way...) then who appointed them? Ashton.

Maybe it's the coaches? So who has full responsibility for all football decisions and appointments them. Ashton.

Perhaps the recruitment database software is crap?  Who supplied & implemented it? Ashton.

Maybe the analysts are crap at their job and are identifying the wrong players , and giving the wrong analysis to the coaches? Well who employed them and who do they report to? Ashton.

What else could be the problem? We don't have many scouts ( mostly freelance) as we rely on (Ashton's) database but those we do have report to .... Ashton. 

Discuss

Just give the crap a rest

1 minute ago, CodeRed said:

I' m interested in people's views - I've stated mine. If you don't have a view or don't wish to comment . Don't.

I don't think Holden is the problem.

Did Ashton pick the team ?  Did Ashton decide the formation ?

Grow up ffs

6 minutes ago, TomThumb84 said:

Interesting that you dismiss that with such disdain when the poster has a lot of substance. Are you a teacher?

See below

2 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

I' m interested in people's views - I've stated mine. If you don't have a view or don't wish to comment . Don't.

You have already stated that MA made / chose  signings

and he is the problem

Ill await your proof about the signings

Just now, CodeRed said:

He's conned his way into Bristol City and now is one of the main problems any manager who comes in should live and die by there signings not his he is the ultimate bull itter

20 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

Is Mark Ashton

The problem is Ashton,

Discuss

I blame the owner personally 

20 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

Is Mark Ashton

The problem is Ashton,

Discuss

You've apportioned blame to literally everyone in the set-up, except the man that employs them all.

Extraordinary. 

Not sure it's Ashtons fault that during the first half tonight the players seemed to lose all ability to play football. I don't particularly like him btw, just think it's maybe too easy to say all our problems are because of him.

8 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

You've apportioned blame to literally everyone in the set-up, except the man that employs them all.

Extraordinary. 

No, I'm saying Ashton has control of all football matters - staff, coaches, scouts, analysts, players, all report to him, all are appointed by him ( or by people he has appointed to employ them). The club has the infrastructure ( stadium, training ground, commercial, academy , stable ownership,) to be successful but on the pitch we are not moving forward.

10 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Extraordinary. 

Exactly. How we all yearn for a return to the heady days of 1982. Good times back then weren't they.

1 minute ago, CodeRed said:

No, I'm saying Ashton has control of all football matters - staff, coaches, scouts, analysts, players, all report to him, all are appointed by him ( or by people he has appointed to employ them). The club has the infrastructure ( stadium, training ground, commercial, academy , stable ownership,) to be successful but on the pitch we are not moving forward.

Who do you think gives him that control? Who do you think gives the final sign-off on every single appointment he makes? 

3 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

You really have no idea do you.

Archived