IGNORED

Tis the season to be merry !! FBC Podcast - Episode 39

headhunter

I wish we were and thanks to listener Mike who said we sounded like 4 blokes in a depressed state moaning down the pub over a pint - you're not wrong

https://foreverbristolcity.podbean.com/e/tis-the-season-to-be-merry-fbc-podcast-episode-39/ 

Ian, Mark , DaveFevs & Headhunter review Friday night's match action from Deepdale.

Yes it was an improved 2nd half performance compared to the low bar set in recent weeks but there's something not right and we pin it on the coaching even allowing for the continuing injury crisis.

We look forward to the next two games and reminisce on the 3rd anniversary of that famous victory over Man Utd - that seems a long time ago now!

FWIW, I don't see the injured players appearing anytime soon but lets say they are by end of January - there's 8 league games between now and then and 12 points would leave us needing 1.9 points per game from the remaining 18 to sneak into the play offs. Anything less then from these 8 and I think we write off 20/21 as a bad dream.

Thing is, will Dean be given the free hit I've been banging on about for a number of weeks or will the powers that be decide enough is enough?

@headhunterreally good debate about tickets prices / lack of interest. Mentioned while ago clubs have to be conscious of how they treat supporters, Covid had broken the ‘routine’ of going to football and once it’s broken it needs to be created. Add in the economic situation , it’s going to be a wake up call to clubs who take their supporters for granted 

1 hour ago, jaydee=inspiration said:

Really enjoyed the podcast this week guys, especially the tactical analysis by @Davefevs, a future manager in the making haha. Keep up the good work, it's appreciated.

4 hours ago, daored said:

@headhunterreally good debate about tickets prices / lack of interest. Mentioned while ago clubs have to be conscious of how they treat supporters, Covid had broken the ‘routine’ of going to football and once it’s broken it needs to be created. Add in the economic situation , it’s going to be a wake up call to clubs who take their supporters for granted 

Thanks for your positive comments on our latest episode.

I think we have a good mix of characters with Ian's robust opinions complemented by DaveFevs more measured views and his knowledge of the technical elements of the game plus Mark's generally cheerful disposition.

Thoughts on what we can add or leave out are always welcome.

On 21/12/2020 at 14:19, headhunter said:

Thanks for your positive comments on our latest episode.

I think we have a good mix of characters with Ian's robust opinions complemented by DaveFevs more measured views and his knowledge of the technical elements of the game plus Mark's generally cheerful disposition.

Thoughts on what we can add or leave out are always welcome.

Positive in general though Ian on the last three or four occasions straight has brought up and moaned about the exact same issue of the Holden appointment by the board, literally word for word the same every week. He either has an extremely poor memory or loves the sound of his own voice. If you are on zoom a yellow and red card system could be the way forward haha.

Maybe you could get an opposition fan on there for the 20 minutes or so you discuss said game?

5 hours ago, jaydee=inspiration said:

Positive in general though Ian on the last three or four occasions straight has brought up and moaned about the exact same issue of the Holden appointment by the board, literally word for word the same every week. He either has an extremely poor memory or loves the sound of his own voice. If you are on zoom a yellow and red card system could be the way forward haha.

Maybe you could get an opposition fan on there for the 20 minutes or so you discuss said game?

• Holden’s appointment
  • global
  • Injuries
  • willians said he’ll be back after the break during the Barnsley gzne
  • Contracts
  • Wells is 5’6”, he’s shorter than me
  • Ive been asking around my contacts

are on my bingo card each week ???

Archived