Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Boxing day : UPDATE Bristol will be in Tier 3

If it was so obvious how come lots of people like me didn’t see it? Are we all thick as two short planks? Perhaps we were just excited to book a ticket to see our team and didnt expect the purchase to come with ridiculous conditions.  

I don’t know of any other context when you buy a ticket for something they say they’re keeping the money even if they can’t deliver the event.  If it isn’t illegal, and I’m not sure that doesn’t fail some of the key elements in contact formation, it’s definitely unethical. It’s treating us like **** as usual.  

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, SouthS22 said:

If it was so obvious how come lots of people like me didn’t see it? Are we all thick as two short planks? Perhaps we were just excited to book a ticket to see our team and didnt expect the purchase to come with ridiculous conditions.  

I don’t know of any other context when you buy a ticket for something they say they’re keeping the money even if they can’t deliver the event.  If it isn’t illegal, and I’m not sure that doesn’t fail some of the key elements in contact formation, it’s definitely unethical. It’s treating us like **** as usual.  

You clearly failed to read the article on buying tickets, it couldn’t had been clearer.

Stop blaming others for your mistake. 

19 minutes ago, SouthS22 said:

Yes

On 24/12/2020 at 18:27, SouthS22 said:

They really should have given a refund option.  Out of order that they haven’t.  Means that those who have bought tickets are lending the club yet more money for something we haven’t received and have no idea when we will.  On top of the season ticket.  

I’m very happy that everyone always reads the t and c s before buying anything online and that they think anyone who doesn’t is an idiot.  Me, I don’t have the time for that and I stupidly keep thinking the club might just once do the decent thing.  They really are a bunch of ****s 

If you “don’t have the time” you’ve only yourself to blame really. Hope you don’t buy online regularly, asking to be conned!