IGNORED

Bristol City's Christmas Cheer

Selred

How generous are the Club, if you scan the City badge via the App AR option they are doing a "Christmas daily prize giveaway".

So far we've had the Day 1 prize which was 10% off the shop (how amazing and totally not a way to get more of our money!), today it's a video of Scott Murray driving up to Preston where we lost, again. 

Wouldn't call either a prize giveaway. Pretty sure they have the same comms team as the Government! 

48 minutes ago, Selred said:

How generous are the Club, if you scan the City badge via the App AR option they are doing a "Christmas daily prize giveaway".

So far we've had the Day 1 prize which was 10% off the shop (how amazing and totally not a way to get more of our money!), today it's a video of Scott Murray driving up to Preston where we lost, again. 

Wouldn't call either a prize giveaway. Pretty sure they have the same comms team as the Government! 

I'm scanning like a man possessed !!!!  When will the treats ever end ?

2 hours ago, Selred said:

Not only 10% but 10% off online only and they make it clear you will not receive anything you buy in time for christmas.

23 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I’ve just won a communal bath time with the player’s wives but due to the seaports being blocked I had to turn it down .

They’ve offered me 10% off any one item in the club shop just up until 5 o’clock today , which is fair. 

At your age your heart wouldn't cope Your Maj. Take the discount and enjoy your mug of Horlicks.

52 minutes ago, phantom said:

It takes a real advertising genius to send emails out the first working day after the New Year advertising new items for sale in the club shop.

I guess they didn't want to sell anything in the build up to Christmas?

image.png 

image.png

It was only over Christmas that JL was allowed to stay up late to watch repeats of Bullseye on Challenge TV.

It was whilst watching this he got some of his design ideas.

1 hour ago, phantom said:

It takes a real advertising genius to send emails out the first working day after the New Year advertising new items for sale in the club shop.

I guess they didn't want to sell anything in the build up to Christmas?

image.png 

image.png

Brilliant mate absolutely brilliant and true 

Archived