IGNORED

Never feel alone, It's good to talk !!

phantom

Morning all, 

Just wanted to share this little video I made to help promote Talk Club, the talking and listening club for men to keep us mentally fit.

Luckily it was filmed before last weekend!!

Here's the Talk Club website if you want to find out more. There are quite a few clubs now running weekly in and around Bristol.

Wetalkclub.com  

COYR 

Edited by redrum
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 15/05/2022 at 07:45, redrum said:

Morning all, 

Just wanted to share this little video I made to help promote Talk Club, the talking and listening club for men to keep us mentally fit.

Luckily it was filmed before last weekend!!

Here's the Talk Club website if you want to find out more. There are quite a few clubs now running weekly in and around Bristol.

Wetalkclub.com  

COYR 

That was an interesting watch - thanks for posting.  Shows that beneath our colours, we all need a bit of help sometimes to get through life. Keep up the good work.

• Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Life really can be shit. 4 people we know have died in the last 7 days. Now my best mate looks destined to join them very soon. I dread it now when the phone rings.

Oh, Tone, that's effing awful. Give your self time and space to remember them and contact cruse or others if you need someone to help with the grief, collect a diary of good times and good memories of those who've passed though they are not here, their spirit and lessons and memories will be. 

Sending lots of strength to you x

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, BigTone said:

And to top if off the dog passed away yesterday.

Oh no, that must be heartbreaking - dogs are such an integral part of the family, and give unconditional love.  Just remember that you gave him/her a wonderful life, thinking of you. x 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, In the Net said:

Oh no, that must be heartbreaking - dogs are such an integral part of the family, and give unconditional love.  Just remember that you gave him/her a wonderful life, thinking of you. x 

Got her as a rescue pooch aged 10 two years ago. Everyone says she had a good life with us. Certainly hope so. Missing her so much.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Got her as a rescue pooch aged 10 two years ago. Everyone says she had a good life with us. Certainly hope so. Missing her so much.

Buried her this morning at 6:30 am. Apart from the Hibuscus there are purple & red poppy seeds planted. Personally am in bits.

20220529_093617.jpg

Edited by BigTone
  • Sad 3

Difficult day today - Forest were my partner's club - she hated football but listened to every Forest match on the radio - if I wasn't at a city away match it was part of our lives.

I had a lovely call from her son after full time, he was in tears and so was I.

The world moves on - but she would have loved the promotion - and the smile on Jermaine Jenas (plus the rest of him!)

• Like 1
  • Robin 4

Sorry to add to the gloom not only did my cousins,die in January my fiancé got killed in January her mother was diagnosed with breast cancer & then my mother was diagnosis with breast cancer.as well! 
Life can b shit but we can get through it, x

• Sad 3

12 hours ago, Toffee dog said:

Sorry to add to the gloom not only did my cousins,die in January my fiancé got killed in January her mother was diagnosed with breast cancer & then my mother was diagnosis with breast cancer.as well! 
Life can b shit but we can get through it, x

Never be sorry to share your feelings or sad news. Just talking can help and your fellow reds will always be there for you. Take care you have certainly been dealt a hard blow.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 29/05/2022 at 19:23, BigTone said:

Buried her this morning at 6:30 am. Apart from the Hibuscus there are purple & red poppy seeds planted. Personally am in bits.

20220529_093617.jpg

You can remember her even more every time the poppies and hibiscus flower Tone. I lost one of my cats last year on the 6th June ( tomorrow ). ...still get upset now and tomorrow will hurt but I try to think of the great life she had with us.....Im sure your dog had 2 great years with you. 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 05/06/2022 at 21:11, KevP said:

You can remember her even more every time the poppies and hibiscus flower Tone. I lost one of my cats last year on the 6th June ( tomorrow ). ...still get upset now and tomorrow will hurt but I try to think of the great life she had with us.....Im sure your dog had 2 great years with you. 👍

She was a cutie who loved a cuddle

FB_IMG_1654339348274.jpg

Edited by BigTone
  • Like 5

On 07/06/2022 at 12:54, BigTone said:

She was a cutie who loved a cuddle

FB_IMG_1654339348274.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous - so much love in that photo!  We adopted our little rescue dog when she was 8, her previous owner had passed away, she's almost 15 now - the Diva of the house. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, In the Net said:

Absolutely gorgeous - so much love in that photo!  We adopted our little rescue dog when she was 8, her previous owner had passed away, she's almost 15 now - the Diva of the house. 

Wow, that's a good age. Glad you appreciate who is in charge of the household !!

• Haha 1

On 09/06/2022 at 04:12, BigTone said:

Wow, that's a good age. Glad you appreciate who is in charge of the household !!

Hi Tone, only just picked up on this story, so sad mate. We lost our german shepherd way back in 2008  (I mentioned the war once but got away with it). Seriously though mate I said no more dogs because of the heartache when they leave us but I get peace & happiness knowing she had a great life with us, I feel sure you will get the same feelings eventually mate.

Chin up mate & thanks for being a good owner/dog lover.

Cheers from Oz 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1