IGNORED

former player Wade Elliott coaching role at Chreltenham

Never to the dark side

Great pro and I didn't realise he's moved back to Bristol. 

I thought this quote said a lot: "Anyone who knows me would probably agree that I am opinionated and some people might not want that, but it's something the gaffer did well and he is accepting of my honestly."

That something Cotts valued as well and, IMO, has been lacking at the club ever since his departure. 

24 minutes ago, tin said:

I thought this quote said a lot: "Anyone who knows me would probably agree that I am opinionated and some people might not want that, but it's something the gaffer did well and he is accepting of my honestly."

That something Cotts valued as well and, IMO, has been lacking at the club ever since his departure. 

Would have made a more logical choice than Holden to assist LJ but hang on, he's have been a threat would he not when things got rough?

Wade achieved more as a player than Holden & Johnson combined and at a higher level.

52 minutes ago, One Team said:

Outstanding player and doesn’t get enough recognition in my view, a key part in our history too.

Absolutely & (like Wilbs) blows a hole in the myth that players who have had a few other clubs & are approaching their mid 30s cannot add value & are here simply for the money.

2 great professionals & although it was obvious in the second half of the double season his legs were going, had already contributed so much.

16 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Absolutely & (like Wilbs) blows a hole in the myth that players who have had a few other clubs & are approaching their mid 30s cannot add value & are here simply for the money.

2 great professionals & although it was obvious in the second half of the double season his legs were going, had already contributed so much.

Superb reply mate, spot on!

37 minutes ago, Pezo said:

Does Brunt not stand out enough for you? ?

Who?

Get the impression that if he stood up for a prolonged amount of time he'd get injured :laughcont:

As good as Brunt was, me thinks he won't be going down in the history books as a game changer. 

2 hours ago, tin said:

Agreed. Far too many nice humans that are happy to not speak up or rock the boat. It needs to change.

6 minutes ago, bris red said:

Agreed. Far too many nice humans that are happy to not speak up or rock the boat. It needs to change.

We know, though, it won't change as long as SL calls the shots. Being a yes man is seemingly the first box he wants his employees to tick. 

The player from 14/15 we didn’t replace in 15/16.

Top pro, just did the simple things, and rarely wasted a cross or pass around the box.

Him and Duff proving that footballing philosophy often comes from those you’ve learned from, both citing  Cotts influence of the way they want their sides to play.

9 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

The player from 14/15 we didn’t replace in 15/16.

Top pro, just did the simple things, and rarely wasted a cross or pass around the box.

Him and Duff proving that footballing philosophy often comes from those you’ve learned from, both citing  Cotts influence of the way they want their sides to play.

Out of likes here Fevs, well said!

3 hours ago, swanker said:

Don’t think I’ll ever forget his goal v MK Dons. What a cracking game that was!

I’ll never forget his sending off against Swindon after 2 minutes. Nor the way Swindon fans were prematurely celebrating promotion. Ha ha 

E37E22CB-49E6-410A-A6F2-D19F1F488F1B.jpeg

Archived