IGNORED

Merry Xmas to you all!

The Constant Rabbit

I've been lurking on this forum since it started and life wouldn't be the same without it. So since all you posters seem so familiar and make it what it is I'd just like to say merry crimbo and a best wishes for the new year to you all. Keep safe and for those missing family, as I am, hang on in there ?

2 hours ago, Jerseybean said:

Merry Christmas fellow Reds. On the topic of big birds, One of my Christmas tradition’s upheld - got myself the very last turkey in Waitrose, what a bargain!

Wherever you are and whatever you Christmas looks like - enjoy.

1A34C730-C97E-4B8E-A0AF-533A23F9B8B2.jpeg

We've signed a few of them ourselves but paid a damn site more than £17.59.

I didn’t know that Waitrose printed the time of City’s last shot and last shot on target on their Turkeys. Is that a special service for City fans at their Bristol stores only?

13 hours ago, Jerseybean said:

Merry Christmas fellow Reds. On the topic of big birds, One of my Christmas tradition’s upheld - got myself the very last turkey in Waitrose, what a bargain!

Wherever you are and whatever you Christmas looks like - enjoy.

1A34C730-C97E-4B8E-A0AF-533A23F9B8B2.jpeg

Were you like that at Discos , always took the last bird ? 

( 70’s flashback there) 

Happy Christmas and I hope you get a good stuffing, for the Turkey .

Don’t titter. 

Merry Christmas OTIB'ers! An absolute godsend given this shitshow of a year, a place to vent, a place to get angry, a place to be educated, a place to be confused. Some top knowledgeable posters on here, and the obvious trollers!

Wherever you are, enjoy the day (if you can..!) with your family.

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

Merry Xmas to you all . Just opened my present off my son . A nice purple city mug . With a massive crack down the middle and the top smashed in . :sad26:

Ahhhhh

You have the Liam Walsh mug

Under the packaging you will find it comes with a tube of superglue - will work once set ,

back in use after the next international break 

On a serious note, what a shame , happy Xmas fellow red

Happy Christmas fellow City fans! 

Can't wait till this horrible virus is stamped out and we can all get back to some sort of normal.

Really want to meet up in a pub with my mates before a City game - have a moan about the the team - watch the game and then back to the pub for another moan. Little thing like that I have missed!  

Archived