IGNORED

Wycombe Wanderers (h) - 15:00 Boxing Day 2020 - Matchday thread

3 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Something clearly isn’t right with Wells - way beyond playing in different position.

Problems off the pitch? Fallen out with coaches?  Fallen out with team mates? Carrying an undeclared injury?

Utterly sulky and clearly not enjoying himself. Hard to know if his mood is affecting his touch or he is miserable because he has suddenly become quite a poor player. I am actually pretty annoyed about this one as I thought he was what we had been missing at the club. Just seems so angry!

Think I'm running out of patience now.

Our entire problem for the last 30 months has been a lck of identity and it's gettign worse, with no disrespect to Wycombe, Millwall, Rotherham, they're the kind of teams who usually ceed prossession where we should be able to make an impression and dictate the flow of the game. We've nothing in the last 5 fixtures and previous to that relied on individual brilliance.

Sack the all medical and fitness staff and coaches and start again, imo. We can consign this season to the bin already, we'll be lucky if we manage lower mid-table at this rate. Lack of leadership and idea, top to bottom.

Just now, petehinton said:

This isn’t just bad luck now. Medical team questions need to be asked

I'm wondering if is to do with the pitch as most injuries seem to be at home and if you look at the last few seasons, in fact since this pitch has been laid, we have had more than our share of injuries. Just a thought.

1 minute ago, Fuber said:

Think I'm running out of patience now.

Our entire problem for the last 30 months has been a lck of identity and it's gettign worse, with no disrespect to Wycombe, Millwall, Rotherham, they're the kind of teams who usually ceed prossession where we should be able to make an impression and dictate the flow of the game. We've nothing in the last 5 fixtures and previous to that relied on individual brilliance.

Sack the all medical and fitness staff and coaches and start again, imo. We can consign this season to the bin already, we'll be lucky if we manage lower mid-table at this rate. Lack of leadership and idea, top to bottom.

“Middlesboro away is how I want us to play....” 

Archived