IGNORED

Total Sh1te - Holden out now!

old_eastender

1 minute ago, old_eastender said:

Another truly awful performance. Can't do the basics, passing woeful, give possession away cheaply time after time. Allow the opposition time & Space, lose every 50-50.

We might have snatched a win today but not deserved against the bottom side. 

The injuries are NOT an excuse for clueless play. 

Yep. Pretty poor performance, but let’s take the points and move on.

3 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Another truly awful performance. Can't do the basics, passing woeful, give possession away cheaply time after time. Allow the opposition time & Space, lose every 50-50.

You genuinely only seem happy when you’re moaning.

Win is a win - But it’s another start stop spluttering and unconvincing performance.

I’d like to say a win might give them confidence to kick on but surely they all know that performance certainly won’t.

Concerning body language from the players for me at times too.

Tinnion banged on all second half about injuries, well, we’re hanging on in there play off wise, let’s see what happens when Baker, Mawson and Pato come back into the frame.

20 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

I am repeating myself but our front three let us down today. Is that Holden’s fault? They missed sitters and then handed the initiative to Wycombe by continuously giving the ball away. Had they done their jobs properly we would have won comfortably and wouldn’t be having this discussion.

Three grateful points.

I watched Bristol Rugby win at Harlequins. Very good second half performance.

Watched Villa demolish Palace. 

Didn't think it worth ten quid to watch only second half. Could not get RB commentary on radio as only on DAB, I think, and can't get that here in Burnham.

Did I miss anything? From reading above, a resounding no.

38 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

He certainly doesn’t deserve a place in the team.

I sort of feel for Wells. I feel we signed him last season without really thinking about how he would fit in the team and he's been a square peg in a round hole this season as he just doesn't seem to fit with how we want to play. It was probably a mistake to sign him in the first place and, if a decent offer came in, a move to a team that could get the best out of him might be good news for everyone...

42 minutes ago, Countryfile said:

Think Wells probably needs to be sold to QPR in January, he looks completely out of touch, which means he also looks disinterested.

I feel sorry for Wells, constantly played out of position to accommodate Semenyo who gets worse each game and doesn't look like he could hit a barn door! 

48 minutes ago, vicky10 said:

What tripe you come out with...12 players out ,and 1 point off the playoff position against a hardworking side.Fair result

It’s not just that.......every fault he picked on was individual rather than team issues which no Manager instructs their players to carry out!!

47 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I admire you for calling for the managers head after a win. It’s the sort of thing i’d do.

There are warning signs out there though, but sacking him would be as unfair As when mid table Saints sacked Nigel Atkins and appointed Poch!

?????? like our Owner and Board would make an appointment like that. You would need to be smoking crack cocaine to think that was possible.

6 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

I feel sorry for Wells, constantly played out of position to accommodate Semenyo who gets worse each game and doesn't look like he could hit a barn door! 

Wells was a disgrace today, no excuses at all. They are highly paid pro’s who do what the duck they are told not the Dog and Duck Centre Forward who only plays if he gets two plates of sausage and chips, can take all the free kicks etc... If we had more players fit and I was in charge I would kick his arse out of it for a few weeks personally.

58 minutes ago, vicky10 said:

What tripe you come out with...12 players out ,and 1 point off the playoff position against a hardworking side.Fair result

The performance and football (lack of it) played out there today was very poor.  Pleased for the win, but that is nowhere near good enough.  The 11 picked is perfectly capable of playing better than that.  They didn’t.  We got away with it.  Were second best most of the second half.  Too many players run away from the passer.  Basics!

33 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Three grateful points.

I watched Bristol Rugby win at Harlequins. Very good second half performance.

Watched Villa demolish Palace. 

Didn't think it worth ten quid to watch only second half. Could not get RB commentary on radio as only on DAB, I think, and can't get that here in Burnham.

Did I miss anything? From reading above, a resounding no.

You missed an afternoon of frustration redeemed by a Fam shot that almost took the net off...which left a pleasant feeling.

Archived