IGNORED

Famara

GrahamC

If Fam goes all the suits should follow him; give Wells back to QPR he obviously is missing his pals give Fam Well`s money and get Fam starting. He has pride, passion and belief lunacy to let him go.....anywhere.

3 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

I neither know nor care whether he is signing a new contract but he simply has to start.

Far more likely to score than Martin or Semenyo, far more heart than Wells, it should be who partners him, not whether he starts..

You know it, I know it and most on the forum know it, but unfortunately Holden and the other coaches see things differently 

Just now, Roger Red Hat said:

Wells has never looked that good since he's been here. Doesn't deserve a place in the team.

Hes simply doesnt have the all round game that we need, and im nit convinced he wants to be here anyway.

at least fam will put himself about, give the defenders a real problem. Wells if he isnt scoring isnt capable of producing anything else. Wells is probably on 15 grand a week, and that was 4 million quid that we will never see back. 

3 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

Wells has never looked that good since he's been here. Doesn't deserve a place in the team.

Would he still be in the team if he was a young academy payer and not a big money signing?

1 minute ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

He could and should have had two if not three today. I despair of him sometimes, drives me mad as we all know he can do it.

Martin & Semenyo both missed sitters too but agree, he was by far the poorest of the 3 who started.

1 minute ago, GrahamC said:

Martin & Semenyo both missed sitters too but agree, he was by far the poorest of the 3 who started.

Didn’t watch the game but I’m getting a bit P’d off with Semenyo. We can’t hang around waiting for players to fulfil their potential. 

55 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

I neither know nor care whether he is signing a new contract but he simply has to start.

Far more likely to score than Martin or Semenyo, far more heart than Wells, it should be who partners him, not whether he starts..

The thought just occurred to me: might someone have helped Deano come to the conclusion/decision that Fam must start on the bench? 

2 minutes ago, Banjo Red said:

I still do not think wells wanted to come here it was all to do with the brownhill deal.

This. 
Couldnt look more uninterested every game. Im sure playing out of position doesnt help but i’d rather have not signed him for the fee, wages and his age. 

1 hour ago, JonDolman said:

Could go down as one of the worst signings in my lifetime if this carries on!

His touch, his decision making, lack of effort in defensive duties in previous games when out wide.

5 million and high wages and in his 30s now. Fair play to the one or two posters who said he was a bad signing. Did not expect this at all!

Hello

I was very critical of his signing but to be fair I dont think he's been that bad this season

At the end of the day, we ain’t playing a brand of football conducive to any of our forwards.  Wells was below par today.  As have both Martin and Fam been.  But fair play to Fam today.

But as a group of strikers they all need to seriously think about sliding in their teammate at times ???.  Wells and Semenyo could’ve slid Martin in for goals 2 and 3 today.

Wells played up front in a 442 alongside Martin today, not on the wing...

His all-round game is poor, but I assumed, before he joined, his finishing is his strength.

We are a poor attacking side with so many injuries. He clearly has a decent record at this level, but we haven't seen him at his best in a City shirt, for sure.

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

I wonder which is the most effective Fam. The Fam who is angry at being on the bench who comes on with a point to prove. Or the Fam who starts but maybe is too relaxed and entitled to be as effective. 

Wells does want to be here, you can see how visibly frustrated he is when he is taken off and has had a bad game, absolute nonsense to say otherwise.

Nonsense is bringing a striker in for one of our biggest transfers, playing him on the wing and playing an absolute carthorse with no movement in the middle, who has now escaped everyones attention purely because he scored despite being awful for months...

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

At the end of the day, we ain’t playing a brand of football conducive to any of our forwards.  Wells was below par today.  As have both Martin and Fam been.  But fair play to Fam today.

But as a group of strikers they all need to seriously think about sliding in their teammate at times ???.  Wells and Semenyo could’ve slid Martin in for goals 2 and 3 today.

If you mean when Wells choked the shot, I'm not sure a goal scorer baring down on goal is going to pass. I think it would be risky as Martin isn't quick and there are 2 defenders back. Even I'd shoot with my wrong foot in that position. If you'd seen me play you'd know how wrong my wrong foot was.

Can't think of the Semenyo one.

1 hour ago, Puckle_red said:

Wells played up front in a 442 alongside Martin today, not on the wing...

His all-round game is poor, but I assumed, before he joined, his finishing is his strength.

We are a poor attacking side with so many injuries. He clearly has a decent record at this level, but we haven't seen him at his best in a City shirt, for sure.

The problem is service has been so bad, tbf better today, he has been hunting the ball. He still ended up wide on a few occasions. That doesn't excuse his awful touch at times, and why he didn't chase down 2 through balls.

1 hour ago, megansdad said:

Fam not having trained due to a groin issue may explain why he did not start......

Holden said they thought they could get 20 minutes out of him today. Not sure what that means for Tuesday .

Archived