IGNORED

Time for a clear out - starting January

Bassomylord

Let's be honest we ain't going up and we certainly aren't going down....Time to start the clear out in Jan and get some money for some of these players.

Funny how Paterson has suddenly become injured.....im guessing a club might be in for him Jan.

Sell Diedhiou Hunt Pato Baker Walsh, if we can, if not release in the summer....good servants but we need to freshen this club up. Keep Mariappa, Rowe, Brunt, Gilmartin Weimann until the summer as zero resale value anyway....thanks for your efforts but we need to upgrade.

Moore,Massengo,Adelukan, O'Dowda thank you for your efforts but sell at the end of the season....none of them are good enough for where we want to be.....if there are any suiters of course.

Palmer, Wells and Martin will be impossible to shift.....a shame especially Wells very surprised we forked out a long contract on high wages for a 30 year old.

Build this team around Bently Kalas and Vyner.

This club is too soft, too nice and too comfortable for people to coast through their careers, time to change tact!!

We’ve got half the squad out injured and you think it’s time for a clear out?! O’Dowda not good enough - were you watching the first half today?  Keep Mariapa, a player at the end of his career, but get rid of Moore, a very intelligent and assured young player who is still learning his trade?

Just now, Sheltons Army said:

So you want to sell 12 and release 4 (I’ll discount Gilmartin) , including releasing Weimann for nothing ,

and replace them

In one window.......

Football Manager has a lot to answer for 

Read properly next time.

Just now, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

We’ve got half the squad out injured and you think it’s time for a clear out?! O’Dowda not good enough - were you watching the first half today?  Keep Mariapa, a player at the end of his career, but get rid of Moore, a very intelligent and assured young player who is still learning his trade?

did you just call Taylor Moore "assured"?

2 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Taylor Moore is taking far too long to show signs of learning for me. In a few weeks time he could easily be sixth choice.

6 minutes ago, Bassomylord said:

Let's be honest we ain't going up and we certainly aren't going down....Time to start the clear out in Jan and get some money for some of these players.

Funny how Paterson has suddenly become injured.....im guessing a club might be in for him Jan.

Sell Diedhiou Hunt Pato Baker Walsh, if we can, if not release in the summer....good servants but we need to freshen this club up. Keep Mariappa, Rowe, Brunt, Gilmartin Weimann until the summer as zero resale value anyway....thanks for your efforts but we need to upgrade.

Moore,Massengo,Adelukan, O'Dowda thank you for your efforts but sell at the end of the season....none of them are good enough for where we want to be.....if there are any suiters of course.

Palmer, Wells and Martin will be impossible to shift.....a shame especially Wells very surprised we forked out a long contract on high wages for a 30 year old.

This club is too soft, too nice and too comfortable for people to coast through their careers, time to change tact!!

Haven't you read the bed time story yet? Or sterilised the bottles? Or made up tommorow's bottles?

10 minutes ago, Bassomylord said:

So when the season ends you want to have sold or released all of our players bar

Goalkeepers Bentley, O’Leary

Defenders: Vyner, Kalas, Dasilva, 

Midfielders: Nagy, Palmer, Bakinson 

Strikers: Wells, Martin, Semenyo

11 players then we have the youth.

So do you want to then sign 10 - 15 players to replace them?   What do you suggest our squad size should be? How many youth players should make up that squad. 

5 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

So when the season ends you want to have sold or released all of our players bar

So do you want to then sign 10 - 15 players to replace them?   What do you suggest our squad size should be? How many youth players should make up that squad. 

He hasn’t got to that screen yet

2 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

goalkeepers - Bently O Leary wollacott

Defenders - Kalas, Vyner, DaSilva,Pring x2 cb x2 rb (can include loans like this season)

Midfielders - Nagy Williams Bakinson Palmer +2

Strikers

Youth - Edwards Tower Bell Pearson 2 on the bench per week.

Easy.

4 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

Reckon your Mrs will be having a "clear out" at some point .....

If you say so.

2 minutes ago, Bassomylord said:

Defenders - Kalas, Vyner, DaSilva,Pring x2 cb x2 rb (can include loans like this season)

Strikers

Easy.

If you say so.

Step away from Football Manager! 

Its naive at best I’m afraid but sure you know that deep down. 

24 minutes ago, Bassomylord said:

Before answering in full, can I ask about your mental health and if there are any underlying conditions the forum need to be aware of?

The reason for asking, are statements likes, 'Massengo, not good enough' and 'Walsh, thanks for your service'.

I find it hard to believe anyone thinks HNM is, at 18 years old, remotely the finished article - he's probably a decade away from being at his peak, and Walsh, League One player of the year last season, and injured since he came back gets a thanks for your service when he has hardly been here at all.

Just now, Bristol Rob said:

Before answering in full, can I ask about your mental health and if there are any underlying conditions the forum need to be aware of?

The reason for asking, are statements likes, 'Massengo, not good enough' and 'Walsh, thanks for your service'.

I find it hard to believe anyone thinks HNM is, at 18 years old, remotely the finished article - he's probably a decade away from being at his peak, and Walsh, League One player of the year last season, and injured since he came back gets a thanks for your service when he has hardly been here at all.

You’re talking to someone who creates a new account every 3-4 months as each of his usernames get discredited! Don’t waste too much time! 

15 minutes ago, Bassomylord said:

Strikers

Easy.

If you say so.

Hello League One 

6 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Whether he is the finished article or not we will not see it here. He will not get the game time to develop (shown by the fact that he isnt getting a look in despite all the injuries). He signed a 4 year deal not a 10 year one so we won't be seeing his potential met here.

10 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

You’re talking to someone who creates a new account every 3-4 months as each of his usernames get discredited! Don’t waste too much time! 

I find it odd that you seem to want to belittle this guy all the time for changing his forum name when you did the very same thing.

3 minutes ago, lenred said:

I find it odd that you seem to want to belittle this guy all the time for changing his forum name when you did the very same thing.

I would like to make it clear that I havent actually been anyone else on this forum!!! One person called me Les and another person called me Simon Parker!!! Make your minds up!

This poster itssmith has an unhealthy fascination with me. He must live soulless existance!!!

2 minutes ago, lenred said:

One change in 15 years from the same account is a bit different to trolling everyone for 3 months and then creating a new account and doing it again and then again. 

Just now, And Its Smith said:

One change in 15 years from the same account is a bit different to trolling everyone for 3 months and then creating a new account and doing it again and then again. 

Please stop with this stalkers behaviour. Its unhealthy on your part. You must live a very sad life. At least get your facts right ffs.

Just now, And Its Smith said:

And why should that bother you? Attack the post not the poster isn’t it? 

Archived