IGNORED

Time for a clear out - starting January

Bassomylord

Just now, Sheltons Army said:

I’ll simplify it for you , as you are clearly floundering 

Who will identify the 10 new signings in your revolution ?

Maybe that’s not an in game option and you havn’t thought about that Einstein

What kind of stupid question is that. MA and the usual. Don't get what your point is. Sorry.

I’ll simplify it for you , as you are clearly floundering 

Who will identify the 10 new signings in your revolution ?

Maybe that’s not an in game option and you havn’t thought about that Einstein

And how do you pay for these signings 

10 signing of real quality let's say they cost 5 million each

10 players thats 50 million quid

This is good

So

Lets try again Einstein .....

The same recruitment team and process who signed the players you’ve decided are crap and just binned 

well who else is going to do it? No offence I have no idea what your point is.

Just now, Monkeh said:

1000% bullshit then and you are stupid for believing it

how much is nathan baker on then? Rough number?

Just now, Bassomylord said:

who said anything about those numbers? You're just making it up now as you go along.

You want to sign 10 players, 10 quality players

They aren't going to come here for free

They will also be contracted to other clubs

A quality player will cost at least 5 million 10 if those is 50 million how do you pay for it

1 minute ago, Bassomylord said:

well who else is going to do it? No offence I have no idea what your point is.

how much is nathan baker on then? Rough number?

I wouldnt know and even if I did I wouldn't tell you as I would no doubt be breaking a confidentiality agreement I also wouldn't post it on the Internet as I'm pretty sure doing that without the employees permission is against the law

Just now, Monkeh said:

I wouldnt know and even if I did I wouldn't tell you as I would no doubt be breaking a confidentiality agreement I also wouldn't post it on the Internet as I'm pretty sure doing that without the employees permission is against the law

of course you don't know, neither do I. What I'm saying is what do you think he is on?

39 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

One change in 15 years from the same account is a bit different to trolling everyone for 3 months and then creating a new account and doing it again and then again. 

Would I be right in thinking you're actively considering another change to 'Golden Holden'?

1 hour ago, Bassomylord said:

Let's be honest we ain't going up and we certainly aren't going down....Time to start the clear out in Jan and get some money for some of these players.

Funny how Paterson has suddenly become injured.....im guessing a club might be in for him Jan.

Sell Diedhiou Hunt Pato Baker Walsh, if we can, if not release in the summer....good servants but we need to freshen this club up. Keep Mariappa, Rowe, Brunt, Gilmartin Weimann until the summer as zero resale value anyway....thanks for your efforts but we need to upgrade.

Moore,Massengo,Adelukan, O'Dowda thank you for your efforts but sell at the end of the season....none of them are good enough for where we want to be.....if there are any suiters of course.

Palmer, Wells and Martin will be impossible to shift.....a shame especially Wells very surprised we forked out a long contract on high wages for a 30 year old.

Build this team around Bently Kalas and Vyner.

This club is too soft, too nice and too comfortable for people to coast through their careers, time to change tact!!

Marvel GIF by ABC Network

1 hour ago, Bassomylord said:

Let's be honest we ain't going up and we certainly aren't going down....Time to start the clear out in Jan and get some money for some of these players.

Funny how Paterson has suddenly become injured.....im guessing a club might be in for him Jan.

Sell Diedhiou Hunt Pato Baker Walsh, if we can, if not release in the summer....good servants but we need to freshen this club up. Keep Mariappa, Rowe, Brunt, Gilmartin Weimann until the summer as zero resale value anyway....thanks for your efforts but we need to upgrade.

Moore,Massengo,Adelukan, O'Dowda thank you for your efforts but sell at the end of the season....none of them are good enough for where we want to be.....if there are any suiters of course.

Palmer, Wells and Martin will be impossible to shift.....a shame especially Wells very surprised we forked out a long contract on high wages for a 30 year old.

Build this team around Bently Kalas and Vyner.

This club is too soft, too nice and too comfortable for people to coast through their careers, time to change tact!!

We need a left back, Centre midfield playmaker and a Strtiker with pace. That should give us enough balance even with the injuries to remain competitive in this league. 

Our bench is simply not strong enough at the moment. We struggled against the worst team in the league and have to be honest where we are. 

First we need to make sure we stay up, which we should have enough to do. Then we need to look at the squad  we want to have for next year.

T.Moore,  HNM & Edwards need loan moves this season to top of L1

Rowe, Brunt, Watkins, Palmer need moving on to make room and wages available in the squad.

Fammy, Baker, Walsh and Pato need to be signed back up. 

Would like to see Mawson return and also look a winger on loan. 

2 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Hold on, a minute ago it was Google and now it is the Welsh Press. What about the Beano ?

If you type into google it says wages. While not going to be spot on it may give indication of rough ballpark

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/championship-star-snub-aston-villas-18885199.amp

And here for Mawson.

2 minutes ago, Better Red said:

We need a left back, Centre midfield playmaker and a Strtiker with pace. That should give us enough balance even with the injuries to remain competitive in this league. 

Our bench is simply not strong enough at the moment. We struggled against the worst team in the league and have to be honest where we are. 

First we need to make sure we stay up, which we should have enough to do. Then we need to look at the squad  we want to have for next year.

T.Moore,  HNM & Edwards need loan moves this season to top of L1

Rowe, Brunt, Watkins, Palmer need moving on to make room and wages available in the squad.

Fammy, Baker, Walsh and Pato need to be signed back up. 

Would like to see Mawson return and also look a winger on loan. 

you would give all 4 of fammy baker pato and walsh new contracts?

Archived