IGNORED

Is Luton on the red button?

Lanterne Rouge

Just following on from the quality of Red Button games - what always frustrated me was the lack of replays etc.

Someone on here, many months ago, suggested that you record the Red Button game and then watch it ‘almost live’ through your recording - you are then able to do you own replays.

Ive done this whenever City are on the Red Button and it certainly improves the visual experience - although I do agree the overall experience of Robins TV is probably better - although sometimes I find the quality of the streaming not that great.

Tonight, though, will have to be Robins TV!

9 minutes ago, Denbury Red said:

Just following on from the quality of Red Button games - what always frustrated me was the lack of replays etc.

Someone on here, many months ago, suggested that you record the Red Button game and then watch it ‘almost live’ through your recording - you are then able to do you own replays.

Ive done this whenever City are on the Red Button and it certainly improves the visual experience - although I do agree the overall experience of Robins TV is probably better - although sometimes I find the quality of the streaming not that great.

Tonight, though, will have to be Robins TV!

The theory is I think that the coverage is as basic as it can be to encourage fans to subscribe to the club`s channel which is fair enough. 

Archived