IGNORED

Pulis Sacked by Sheff Weds

Sheltons Army

Sheffield Wednesday the next Watford with regards to sacking managers.

As for Pulis though - hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha couldn't happen to a nicer bloke. Knobhead.

Just now, markcarter said:

Unfortunately, Pulis will no doubt be laughing all the way to the bank.  All his money for just 6 weeks work.  Let’s just hope no-one else in football is stupid enough to hire the most horrible bloke in football.

Very true. Unfortunately will probably be in another job by the end of the season as someone will be desperate to pay him another wedge.

Job for (oh f--- they're both in jobs now....)

I doubt anyone outside the Penis household is shedding many tears, and no doubt he'll be back in a hotseat somewhere when a club gets desperate (talking of Sheff Utd above surely Wilder is on borrowed time up there, and I'm not suggesting for one minute Penis will end up there but how long does an owner put up that?!)

1 hour ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

Job for (oh f--- they're both in jobs now....)

I doubt anyone outside the Penis household is shedding many tears, and no doubt he'll be back in a hotseat somewhere when a club gets desperate (talking of Sheff Utd above surely Wilder is on borrowed time up there, and I'm not suggesting for one minute Penis will end up there but how long does an owner put up that?!)

The Sheffield Utd fan I met at FGR thinks Wilder is safe, even if they go down. Keep the stability as all 3 relegated clubs will have a huge advantage next season in the Championship, as the only ones with any money.

6 minutes ago, Mr Chappers said:

The Sheffield Utd fan I met at FGR thinks Wilder is safe, even if they go down. Keep the stability as all 3 relegated clubs will have a huge advantage next season in the Championship, as the only ones with any money.

Yep, it’s kinda the model they went with....don’t go mad when you go up, so if / when you go down, you can be strong.  I can only assume Wilder is a big part of that model.

8 hours ago, Owl Visiting said:

We'll be in administration before the end of the season. Very bleak times ahead for Wednesday. 

Really sad times OV. As you know I support the Owls as well from my teenage years. Have been and always will be the greatest in Sheffield. Having been with BCFC since 1958 I have seen the good and the bad (1982) but Wednesday will come back. Not unhappy at Pulis going and just hope Wednesday get someone decent in. My dream for years is City as Championship winners and Owls as runners up. It could still happen, hang on in, its a nightmare at the moment but like Covid it could soon be in the past.

Archived