IGNORED

Pulis Sacked by Sheff Weds

Sheltons Army

Looking at the way Tiny Penis operates he must have been promised funds by that fruitcake owner to strengthen. The writing was on the wall when the players weren't paid their full wages. I think cash flow is a major headache in this terrible Covid time for all clubs but especially clubs with large grounds and big overheads.

One thing's for sure he will make sure he gets his full shilling and he's saved his C.V. from having a relegation on it.

Looks like Pulis asked to sign 5 players in January, every single one was turned down by the chairman & after a disagreement he was then sacked.

They failed to pay their players last month, it seems virtually certain they will be in administration before long, they got their original points deduction reduced to 6, but almost nailed on to have another one fairly soon.

10 hours ago, !james said:

Thank god we have Steve Lansdown. Chansiri sounds like an absolute lunatic.

Or have the club spotted early that Pulis is not going to turn things around and so have taken the appropriate action to save their Championship status. 

There is a balancing act between sticking loyally with manager who is clearly not going to turn the club around or getting rid early before that downward spiral becomes impossible to get out of.....I would adopt the latter.

It didn’t take long for Pulis to upset City fans whilst manager here. Refused to go in the Board Room after a match. Would not meet fan groups. Tried to play down the corridors football.Walked out without warning at the first opportunity. Another set back for the City as another false dawn,, but the vast majority wanted him to go.He was employed to get rid of dead wood,but wasn’t there long enough.

9 hours ago, REDOXO said:

For his 45 day stint he earned ‘probably’ as much as many here will in ten years and his pay off will double that at least. Nice work if you have a tiny penis. Or any size for that matter. 

This is Sheffield Wednesday so his pay off will appear in the accounts for 2015/16.

Looking increasingly likely that at least one of Wednesday, Forest and Derby will end up relegated at the end of this season.

All very big clubs to go into League One which is becoming a bit of a graveyard of ‘big clubs for the third tier’. 

Wouldn’t fancy trying to get out of League One with Hull, Sunderland, Charlton, Portsmouth, Ipswich and one of these down there too. Albeit one of the above may come up this season.

I do feel a bit sorry for Wednesday with all the history. Not all that sorry for Pulis. 

Seeing some of the names being banded about Eddie Howe, Slaven Bilic even Paul Cook would any of them go to a club that from the outside looks like they are in financial trouble? 

If they do go down they will struggle to get back up I feel unless they get a new owner. 

29 minutes ago, BetterRedthenBlue said:

I do feel a bit sorry for Wednesday with all the history. Not all that sorry for Pulis. 

Seeing some of the names being banded about Eddie Howe, Slaven Bilic even Paul Cook would any of them go to a club that from the outside looks like they are in financial trouble? 

If they do go down they will struggle to get back up I feel unless they get a new owner. 

None of those would touch it with a shitty stick while the owner`s still there. They`ll end up with some unknown from Europe or a serial lower league failure who sees it as a chance to manage a BIG CLUB.

Having said all that though, my money would be on Danny Cowley!

2 hours ago, Bob Thompson said:

It didn’t take long for Pulis to upset City fans whilst manager here. Refused to go in the Board Room after a match. Would not meet fan groups. Tried to play down the corridors football.Walked out without warning at the first opportunity. Another set back for the City as another false dawn,, but the vast majority wanted him to go.He was employed to get rid of dead wood,but wasn’t there long enough.

Mission accomplished. He got rid of the biggest dead-wood. Pulis himself.

2 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

When he doesnt get paid, he resorts, to punching people in the face.

A thug.

I’ve seen a lot worse than that in the construction industry when people haven’t been paid. Smashing all your work you haven’t been paid for to bits being one of them.

Not being paid for work you’ve done when you have a mortgage and family to fund is a very emotive subject and personally I can excuse “thug” behaviour in that scenario. Hire someone? Make sure you bloody pay them!!

As he’s managing in the Championship Pauli’s will get paid monthly for the duration of his contract I believe or until Wednesday go under. My understanding is he can work outside of football but if he takes another managerial role in football his payments cease (or he only gets his pay made up if he takes a job on less money). He will go back on Sky and won’t be losing much sleep.

• Admin
57 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

As he’s managing in the Championship Pauli’s will get paid monthly for the duration of his contract I believe or until Wednesday go under. My understanding is he can work outside of football but if he takes another managerial role in football his payments cease (or he only gets his pay made up if he takes a job on less money). He will go back on Sky and won’t be losing much sleep.

With some jobs you have to work a set period of time before you qualify for redundancy payments etc

Maybe part of the reason he was booted so soon?

52 minutes ago, phantom said:

With some jobs you have to work a set period of time before you qualify for redundancy payments etc

Maybe part of the reason he was booted so soon?

This is the world of football, I wouldn't be so sure that stipulations like that apply!

• Admin
5 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

When he doesnt get paid, he resorts, to punching people in the face.

A thug.

53 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

I got lied to all the time about bonuses, early finishes, every month in the building game.

When it doesnt come off you cant go around punching people.

I'm probably on for a good old fashioned "Whoosh" here, but who punched who?

Archived