IGNORED

Pulis Sacked by Sheff Weds

Sheltons Army

48 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Owner sounds like a nightmare, trying to dictate what formation they play.  Sounds like Pulis realised he couldn’t work with him, and tried to find a way out.  Don’t blame him.

If only the ones like us could do that in an ordinary job!

Chansiri sounds like a clown, well he is.

Him and Mel Morris, defo similarities- both took over in a similar timeframe, albeit Mel Morris is more like Trump IMO.

This bit did make me wonder by Chansiri- says that the 2018/19 accounts are ready but there is a 'little problem' or words to that effect. Not sure it's little...?

For those of us who can't be bothered to read the link, is this one where Pulis gets out of the shower and starts a fight with a player, or one where he has a tape recorder down his pants?

Will never forget having Scott Davidson, as chairman, say of Portsmouth "I'll drive him there myself". 

There must have been a very good contractual clause if this is true.

https://the72.co.uk/211806/pulis-sheffield-wednesday-contract-payout-debunked-by-reporter-offers-timeline-on-response-to-chansiri/

Given Pulis signed a 2 and a half year deal or was reported as such anyway in November, why is the payout rumoured to be nothing like?

Obviously I hope they go down- worried they'll appoint Cook or someone and survive subject to his contractual complications, but Chansiri needs to learn a bit of humility, not unlike Derby's owner- so do some of their fans in both cases.

A double relegation would be great.

With respect to the good fans of each club of course- have to feel for them.

Archived