IGNORED

Luton Town (a) - Tues 29th Dec 19:45

Davefevs

Just now, bristolcitysweden said:

Sometimes you actually believe someone competent is go to wake up but that will never happen

9 minutes ago, Prinny said:

It's the Joe Morrell REVENGE GAME! (not in the squad)

We played Luton last year at home on the 29th of December and won 3-0. Eliasson cross to Watkins to kick off the scoring! Hoping for the same score line and not the 3-0 drubbing in the away game of the same season!

And

He was not in their squad for the last game either. Luton have been doing well compared to last season.

2 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Worry about running Martin into the ground but what choice do we have! Is Diedhiou fully fit- how many of our team overall are in fact!

Guessing O'Dowda injured. Hunt and Vyner must be okay- or passable at least.

If we get a draw, we'll have done okay.

City dont do draws. This will either be a 3-0 defeat or a scrappy 1-0 win..

13 minutes ago, Prinny said:

It's the Joe Morrell REVENGE GAME! (not in the squad)

We played Luton last year at home on the 29th of December and won 3-0. Eliasson cross to Watkins to kick off the scoring! Hoping for the same score line and not the 3-0 drubbing in the away game of the same season!

And

They appear to have seventeen players in the team.

45 minutes ago, GasDestroyer said:

Forever the optimist, I would be happy with a 1-0 defeat tonight as Luton are a bogey team for City.

I never thought Luton were a  bogey team. I worked in Luton for 9 years and saw City a number of times. I always thought we did well there. But with this team and management I think a draw tonight would be a good result.

12 minutes ago, Prinny said:

This three man midfield was awful against Millwall, with all the training there has to be an improvement!

Never would I have expected to seriously miss O'Dowda...

And an 8 man bench just before the transfer window!

Could retain 442 and play HM right side and Semenyo left side.  I think Antoine is more threatening off the left.

If it is 433, then again I think Antoine is better left and Wells better right (although I’d rather he played central).

3 minutes ago, Redrascal2 said:

I never thought Luton were a  bogey team. I worked in Luton for 9 years and saw City a number of times. I always thought we did well there. But with this team and management I think a draw tonight would be a good result.

I think a defeat would be a good result!!

Archived