IGNORED

Luton Town (a) - Tues 29th Dec 19:45

Davefevs

Just now, The Journalist said:

I genuinely think, if you take one shite piece of defending/switching off out of this game, you'd be pretty satisfied with the opening 35 minutes here.

We've played worse and been in front in games.

Apart from the goal and 5 minutes after it we’ve looked the better side.

Try and find some positives to comment on ....

When we’ve gone forward some of the passing has been pretty good - fast and quick.

They’ve played much worst than this!

It really has been one mistake in letting Rea get away from his marker at the corner to score.

Martin could easily have scored!

Reality check. This is dire and has been for all this season. I know this forum is split between optimism and pessimism, but surely we can all see this is clueless,directionless garbage.

Regardless of the result and excuses I am  50 years enthusiast and now not bothered. Sad.

1 minute ago, super slick said:

Imagine he looks dangerous to Opposition commentators/ fans until about an hour when they realise he could be out there all month and still won’t score! 

This is right.

You see him once and he's young, promising and dangerous, you see him 20 times and we're fatigued of promising.

11 minutes ago, PFree said:

Horrible thing to say and absolutely wrong, but I’m getting to the stage where we I feel need a few hammerings to again bring matters to a head.

I hope DH can get it right right but have to say I expected us to finish lower half of the table following his appointment, and I still feel I am correct..

Brentford next mate. Careful what you wish for 

Archived