IGNORED

Luton Town (a) - Tues 29th Dec 19:45

Davefevs

2 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Scary times all this money spent what a joke. It feels the soul of the club is being sacked out again like it did the last time we got relegated.

Completely with you on this one. It’s a creeping decline that turns into a full on downward slide. 

Football is boring, personality of the club is boring. Can’t even think of any players I have much fondness for - Diedhiou aside and looks like he’s off.

Look, injuries and Covid doesn’t help but it’s worrying times if you ask me.

Massengo is surrounded by players who are low on confidence and play like a bunch of strangers, was he expected to come in and play any different? Should he have singlehandedly transformed the team?

Frankly bizarre choice of scapegoat when pretty much everyone else has played all season and been consistently awful! At least he’s trying, which is more than can be said for several others.

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

You are talking utter shite. We haven’t been outplayed so far. There is no lack of fight so far. The goal was schoolboy defending, the only thing you have got right in that pile of shit you just wrote.

A lot of goals are school boy sadly.

I agree with you that we have had more energy and purpose then Luton. 

We just lack a cohesive plan or idea.

Its like watching amateurs having a kick about.

Don’t think we have been at our worst that half, and across the 45 possibly unlucky to be behind.

However it’s a tough old league if you give goals away. Yes, a decent finish, but cross should never have got to him, and when it did he should not have been unmarked.

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

You are talking utter shite. We haven’t been outplayed so far. There is no lack of fight so far. The goal was schoolboy defending, the only thing you have got right in that pile of shit you just wrote.

Looks as if plenty agree

This isn't norwich we are playing its Luton

After we scraped a win against a Wycombe side too,

This teams one of the worst.weve had in the championship

They loon directionless players like Wells are stealing a living at the moment totally uninterested

Constantly playing players out of position like cod

But yea Bury your head in the sand

1 minute ago, KegCity said:

Massengo is surrounded by players who are low on confidence and play like a bunch of strangers, was he expected to come in and play any different? Should he have singlehandedly transformed the team?

Frankly bizarre choice of scapegoat when pretty much everyone else has played all season and been consistently awful! At least he’s trying, which is more than can be said for several others.

no he has been hung out to dry by being played out of position.

Just now, 054123 said:

A lot of goals are school boy sadly.

I agree with you that we have had more energy and purpose then Luton. 

We just lack a cohesive plan or idea.

Its like watching amateurs having a kick about.

Any group of players can get to within 25yds of goal. The bit afterwards is always more tricky. We're excellent at the first bit. Sometimes. 

2 minutes ago, Lenners said:

The Bristol City Twitter page replying jokey replies to our fans when 1-0 down and then trying to delete the tweet.

Ran by utter idiots who have no footballing knowledge whatsoever.

Nah, they (Ryan) has football knowledge. He’s a Watford fan, not a City fan and therein lies the problem. 

2 minutes ago, Robin101 said:

Completely with you on this one. It’s a creeping decline that turns into a full on downward slide. 

Football is boring, personality of the club is boring. Can’t even think of any players I have much fondness for - Diedhiou aside and looks like he’s off.

Look, injuries and Covid doesn’t help but it’s worrying times if you ask me.

Think the point you raised about players I have fondness for is spot on. I usually have a good 5 players in a city squad, but now it’s just Diedhiou. I hate all these overpaid waste of space players 

Standard Bristol City performance so far, not noticeably worse than Luton but its dull as anything. Likely to end up our usual 3-0 defeat against this lot.

Even beating Luton and losing to the likes of QPR would at least make it interesting instead of recording the exact same results season upon season

Archived