IGNORED

Luton Town (a) - Tues 29th Dec 19:45

Davefevs

Self inflicted with two bad goals conceded. Having said that, we still create pitiful little. 
Over the past couple of months we have not been a mid table side, we have been much worse than that. Just have to be grateful we got some points in the bag early. No idea how we came up with our line up tonight. 

2 minutes ago, Johnr1986 said:

The sooner Holden and his shambles of a team are gone the better totally clueless. Ashton and lansdown should act now, the definition on madness carrying on with the same thing (previous manager n2 ) and expecting a different outcome! 

Sadly, I think Ashton and Lansdown may be part of the problem

Said it before and I’ll say it again, these performances should be setting off major alarm bells. We might be all but safe from the drop this year, but the longer SL persists with Holden the greater the danger becomes for next year. No fight, no quality, no plan.

That about sums up 2020 for me. Been a sh*t year all around for me and one thing I look forward to as a distraction is watching some football and yet I put myself through watching this time and time again. Seriously regretting paying my yearly subscription last week.

Thrown that game away with individual errors. For all you bed wetters wanting a change of manager just have a think about the three total clowns who will be choosing. The Owner wants a yes man, the son is clueless and Ashton does exactly what Stevie Boy tells him he’ll do.

Thats where our Business Model of the club being Steve Lansdown’s plaything for 20 odd years has got us. You can all wet the bed about Dean Holden instead whilst the true culprits for our predicament answer to no ducker.

27 minutes ago, City_USA said:

Embarrassing

Nope, watched it a couple of times now, he should’ve saved it. That’s what annoys me about commentators, especially ones employed by city, they hardly ever criticise, even when it’s glaringly obvious player at fault.

who the hell is going to fork out £10 to watch this rubbish?

Archived