IGNORED

Luton Town (a) - Tues 29th Dec 19:45

Davefevs

Just now, Loosey Boy said:

No effort.....no desire.....no nothing.

The only player to come out of that with any credit was Kalas! 

No way! He missed the header which surely would have prevented their first goal for a start. 

2 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Well, having seen the last 10 games I see little point in having a coach at all. 

I'd accept SL coming out and saying we need to survive this season and regroup after some normality comes about. But instead we're given the BS about Deano being the best candidate available. Like hell he was?

5 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

Meanwhile a certain SC has taken Shrewsbury to their best run in 3yrs........why was it we ditched him again....Steve???

Last time I looked Shrewsbury are in League 1. Although we are poor at the moment I don’t think you can compare the Championship with League 1. 

2 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

Rene Martin is talking us up, ‘we were in the ascendency and good throughout the game’ however, the fact is we managed just one shot on target and three corners, we are simply not creating anywhere near enough scoring opportunities. 

The bloke is a total clown, talks rubbish 

Don’t get me wrong I really like the bloke but Holden is really struggling imo

These last few games and the whole atmosphere around the team for me smacks of LJ’s last days at the club.  Not saying I think he’ll be sacked imminently (I don’t think he will FWIW) but just get the feeling the coaching staff are running out of ideas.

1 minute ago, Major Isewater said:

Our front line is still not firing right.

We have some very talented players and not one of them is on top form except perhaps Bentley and Kalas.

Nagy played well but faded in the second half.

We are just not quite doing enough at the moment.

I think top six is a dream unless things turn around quickly.

Do we really have talented players? Serious question. Surely part of the definition of being talented involves playing football to a decent standard. As a team we have managed one strike on goal against the mighty Luton Town. 

Just now, City_USA said:

I'd accept SL coming out and saying we need to survive this season and regroup after some normality comes about. But instead we're given the BS about Deano being the best candidate available. Like hell he was?

I'm just holding on to the feint hope that he's keeping the seat warm for Eddie Howe who wants a year off. :pray:

3 minutes ago, Loosey Boy said:

No effort.....no desire.....no nothing.

Attacking intent.....my ar@e!

Dreadful once again.......

The only player to come out of that with any credit was Kalas! 

He missed the cross for their first goal & it was his miskick that gave the ball to Bakinson to set up their second. 

4 minutes ago, mossey said:

Nope, watched it a couple of times now, he should’ve saved it. That’s what annoys me about commentators, especially ones employed by city, they hardly ever criticise, even when it’s glaringly obvious player at fault.

who the hell is going to fork out £10 to watch this rubbish?

I agree, it was an embarrassing comment

8 minutes ago, Johnr1986 said:

The sooner Holden and his shambles of a team are gone the better totally clueless. Ashton and lansdown should act now, the definition on madness carrying on with the same thing (previous manager n2 ) and expecting a different outcome! 

When was the last time SL acted when he should have?.....oh yeah....when choosing the Bears Coach 

We get the understudy to the bloke he sacked along with a couple of England assistants.....result.....LJ Lite

Angry doesn't even begin to cut it

Archived