IGNORED

Luton Town (a) - Tues 29th Dec 19:45

Davefevs

1 hour ago, City1970 said:

Even with a full strength side, we were well beaten by the likes of Norwich and Bournemouth. We need a miracle at Brentford on Saturday. Perhaps Lansdown and Ashton will watch it all unfold. 

How much are their Parachute Payments again? Think some injuries were already starting by then, but happy to check.

That aside, well beaten- dunno about that! Bournemouth first half we were very good, number of chances.

Norwich at home, some sloppy play let us down- yes they were bettter overall but we had our moments, Wells penalty miss, Martin hits post- both 2nd half, Krul made some good saves- so did Bentley of course.

Love's tongue

Talk to me
I heard the drums in town
they said that you left me
I heard what the deamons said
It's over and no one can help you
I thought I've seen the most
This was not what I expected

Let me hear the tongue of love
Say that you love me
The tongue of love, the tongue of love
I will never forget you

Talk to me
I hear every step on the stairs
but no one comes to my door
Now you're sitting like a butterfly in the night
and talk like we did before
All that stuff about being on a road somewhere
When you're right back where it all began

You want to hear the tongue of love
Say the word again
You will never forget mt

Oh I love you
More than you'll ever know
Good luck with everything
But you'll have to look
Talk to me

Talk to me
Say that you love me
I will never forget you

Say that you love me
I will never forget you
Talk to me

Thanks! 
facebook twitter
thanked 7 times
Submitted by sándorsándor on Thu, 09/02/2012 - 12:30

Swedish

Kärlekens tunga

hqdefault.jpg

https://lyricstranslate.com

7 hours ago, Alan Dicks said:

Ashton needs to go ,Holden needs to go and take Wells and the coaching staff with him.

If we finish 13th this season it will be quite an achievement in my opinion.

A club well backed financially with a decent stadium in one of the Biggest City's in England going absolutely nowhere fast.

Outside of our own little bubble we are a nobody, a joke and certainly not respected anywhere.

Totally depressing to see it getting worse and worse every season.

What I’d give right now to wake up tomorrow with the news we've appointed Neil Watnock.  

I have said this week in and week out and I just get the comments ‘too much wine again city oz” well i hope now others can see the light 

We do have a lot of injuries. However, that starting 11 tonight still cost us over 30 million and we had Fam on the bench. 

Not sure how much Lutons team cost them but I am almost certain it is no where near that amount. 

Poor recruitment or a manager not getting the best of his players? Probably a bit of both.

10 hours ago, Taz said:

He's an advanced midfielder of some description at best.

If Fam isn't fit enough to start, then you play a different system and just go with the two up top, rather than fit Semenyo in at the top end.

I may be coming across as anti Semenyo, which I'm not. He's a decent player, just not in that position, and we're not going to win promotion with him as a regular first 11 player. Harsh but true, and I'd love to be proved wrong on that.

Yep. I’ve come to that conclusion. Try him in the hole behind the forwards.

I just suggest that on the basis of his athleticism, physicality and the fact he plays football professionally - plus we ain’t got anyone else who fits there. His skill set clearly is not that of an ‘in the box’ forward. 

11 hours ago, stephenkibby. said:

Well listening to Deans interview it was a throw back to Johnson.

We played well had chances deserved the win, even a bumpy pitch came up. 

Now for sure not all his fault he was handed the poisioned  chalice by the man at the top. 

Were in shit street and if not for those first four games we would be now looking at the teams below us and worrying. As it is another 15 points will keep us up. For me the rest of the season will be dead,can't go up can't go down.

Now i know a lot will be happy with that but going as we are next season will be the same.

Seems to me were the new Coventry on a football level never look like going up or going down. Boring as ****.

Until it catches up with us and there's only one way that ends.

I don’t understand what point you’re trying to make here. Coventry got promoted last season and look like they could go back down this year. 

2 hours ago, RedEyez said:

I don’t understand what point you’re trying to make here. Coventry got promoted last season and look like they could go back down this year. 

Point i was trying to make was that Coventry spent 10 or 11 years in this league mainly around mid  table never threatening the top six.

You can't maintain that for ever and eventually it ended in relegation. Apart from that spending years in mid table is, well a pretty boring thought.  IMO.

17 hours ago, Club and Country said:

It’s Lansdowns, Mark Ashton and Andy Rolls house down there, everyone else will take the fall and you better fall in line with what they want

talks of dynamism, athleticism power being posted on this thread

Andy Rolls is head of performance and I can tell you now for a fact the bloke is getting away with murder 

Care to elaborate on this?

3 hours ago, stephenkibby. said:

Point i was trying to make was that Coventry spent 10 or 11 years in this league mainly around mid  table never threatening the top six.

You can't maintain that for ever and eventually it ended in relegation. Apart from that spending years in mid table is, well a pretty boring thought.  IMO.

Coventry were and have been a basketcase for years. Maybe they're on the right road but they play at St Andrews FFS!

Removing the basketcase side of it, maybe this is our destiny for the foreseeable. Perennial Championship, with some relegation battles and some playoff tilts.

It's funny as when I started following, the aim, the big hope. One of them anyway would have been to escape the smaller League One sides.

Yet half of them (exaggeration yes) are here. Rotherham, Wycombe, Luton, Brentford, Bournemouth. Check League One table from 2000/01!

Archived