IGNORED

The Social Media Team - Again

Lenners

9 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I see on Twitter that they’ve been blocking people again for innocuous reasons. Such a bad look that they do that. 

I saw one lad trying to tag as many people as possible in his replies last night, was it more than just him?

Out of interest what did he tweet to get blocked?

1 hour ago, Lew-T said:

It’s all childish and cringe.

Can’t stick the media team. In fact, I don’t particularly like anybody at the club these days. Downsy, Dave Barton, Lisa Knights, Ashton, Lansdown Junior....

Meh

Liking that lot or not should mostly be a peripheral irrelevance.

It's the players that count surely, so as long as we've got a few engaging heroes on the pitch....um..............um.................um...................... Fammy? :dunno:

1 hour ago, Redwhitepurple said:

Twitter is for children and self loving celebrities. What do you expect 

It really isn’t, you know.

It can be informative, educational & enlightening.

If you choose to follow Trump, pointless reality stars and talentless nobodies then of course it is, but say you follow David Baddiel, Danny Baker & a page that commemorates those who were killed at Auschwitz you would actually learn something..

1 hour ago, Redwhitepurple said:

Twitter is for children and self loving celebrities. What do you expect 

16 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

If you choose to follow Trump, pointless reality stars and talentless nobodies then of course it is, but say you follow David Baddiel, Danny Baker & a page that commemorates those who were killed at Auschwitz you would actually learn something..

I always learn something enlightening and informative about Preston and Bristol Rovers - and Laura Kuenssberg, come to think of it - from your twitter account. 

On 30/12/2020 at 17:41, GrahamC said:

This.

1 hour ago, Rossi the Robin said:

People don’t care about the social media accounts when we are winning - in fact the opposite 

When we are losing they do need to wind in a bit though, gauge the mood 

I think generally people think it's pretty rubbish, it's just less abrasive when we are winning. 

Archived