IGNORED

Injuries....

TomThumb84

When the players return from injury and we miraculously turn into Brazil 70 as we all are being led to believe, do you think that will mean we won’t allow teams to sidefoot volleys in direct from corners? Maybe it will mean we can also clear a ball given two opportunities just when we are back in a match.

I’m sorry but how we set-up and instructions are all over the place. We look so poor.

Just now, TomThumb84 said:

When the players return from injury and we miraculously turn into Brazil 70 as we all are being led to believe, do you think that will mean we won’t allow teams to sidefoot volleys in direct for corners? Maybe it will mean we can also clear a ball given two opportunities just when we are back in a match.

I’m sorry but how we set-up and instructions are all over the place. We look so poor.

I don’t think (as you yourself have said) our set Up was the reason for the 2 goals conceded. I confess I was baffled by HNM on the left but that ain’t why We lost.

Just now, steveybadger said:

I don’t think (as you yourself have said) our set Up was the reason for the 2 goals conceded. I confess I was baffled by HNM on the left but that ain’t why We lost.

Bakinson should have come off and HNM inside after an hour.

I meant how we set up in general, how we play, defend, etc. Its naive at best. We had 4 strikers on the pitch for 30 mins and created 2 chances. They were all spoiling each others work and its just a desperate and crude tactical ploy. No guile, craft or plan B.

7 minutes ago, TomThumb84 said:

Bakinson should have come off and HNM inside after an hour.

I meant how we set up in general, how we play, defend, etc. Its naive at best. We had 4 strikers on the pitch for 30 mins and created 2 chances. They were all spoiling each others work and its just a desperate and crude tactical ploy. No guile, craft or plan B.

Genuinely, What possibilities do we have as our plan b at the moment?  We have 13/14 senior players and a limited amount of permutations available at the mo, so unless DH takes a big risk and selects kids we are stuck with the same old, it seems to me.

Thought Bakinson had a decent game, obviously removing the goal and the other time it almost resulted in one! It’s the Little spark of imagination a bit further forward that we are desperately lacking IMO.

13 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Really missed O'Dowda tonight. And if only Pato was fit.

What a shame they had Pearson at right back who surely could be got at.

Holden decides to put Massengo there left midfield, with Rowe left back who was offering little going forward, and Wells drifting out there who can't control the ball.

I would have put Semenyo that left side for sure.

Imagine if you'd said that last year! You'd of been sent off to Barrow Gurney!

Archived