IGNORED

Holden interview on RB

SouthStand Sandwich

5 minutes ago, SouthStand Sandwich said:

He clearly watched a different match.

His interview style is starting to remind me of O'dreadful.. not having any of it... 

watching his team is the nearest thing we have had to o’driscoll, and I say HIS TEAM because this certainly is not my bristol city !

1 minute ago, New Dazzler said:

What is worrying me is that some of the Johnson post bad match interview cliches are creeping in.  "We go again" was used at least twice, making excuses and then claiming there are "no excuses", and as said above stating that we were the better team, when we clearly were not!

Never says if you like though, I used to f ing hate that one.

2 minutes ago, markcarter said:

Apparently we passed the ball well and were the better team for the whole match.  Utterly utterly ridiculous.  He’s totally lost it.  Open and honest Holden my arse.

Teams are literally rubbing their hands right now at the prospect of playing us. We are so brittle.

Anyone can see we did not pass it well, and if he thinks we were the better side then we are in real trouble. Half the time I think sides let us have it and set up to counter us when we inevitably give the ball away.

Was it Gary Rowett who said we are the easiest tactical challenge he has had? What a joke.

He said we didn't deserve to lose, I beg to differ - we only had two shots on target, 50% of our shots on target were by the opposition! 

We need to have more shots on target than the opposition score to be able to have a chance of winning the game, we need at least equal to be able to draw. 

Just now, Pezo said:

He said we didn't deserve to lose, I beg to differ - we only had two shots on target 50% of our shots were by the opposition! 

We need to have more shots on target than the opposition score to be able to have a chance of winning the game, we need at least equal to be able to draw. 

Two shots on target with 4 strikers on the pitch for a third of it.

Ludicrous. Same as Birmingham, Rotherham, Millwall and will carry on like this. Woeful.

His post-match interviews are getting worse.....as others have said, seems to be watching a different game and certainly finding more and more excuses!

I think we will simply see this season dwindle away before another change in the summer (hence his 12-month rolling contract).....

Everything we heard when LJ left about needing a “different voice” seems a distant memory

1 minute ago, TomThumb84 said:

Two shots on target with 4 strikers on the pitch for a third of it.

Ludicrous. Same as Birmingham, Rotherham, Millwall and will carry on like this. Woeful.

Let's face it when he lumps on strikers there is no game plan - there's nothing behind it other than hope. 

2 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

How many times did he say "we go again " or "we move on"?

He's deluded. Where as I blame the two muppets who appointed him, it doesn't make him exempt from being criticised .

If he genuinely had the best interests of the club at heart, he would walk 

It was such a strange appointment. 

We did deserve to lose, because we gifted them 2 goals.

Martin was unfortunate with the one that hit the bar but apart from the good play by Semenyo & Wells that pressured Luton into the own goal we created precious little.

I appreciate we are desperately short of numbers but we looked like we didn’t want it enough to me, especially in midfield where we looked lightweight.

I am not sure what we even were trying to do with Massengo hung out to dry wide left, baffling stuff.

2 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

He's deluded. Where as I blame the two muppets who appointed him, it doesn't make him exempt from being criticised .

As would the muppets.

Walk.

With the muppets in charge we’re ******. And for all those who say here we go again....

You’re spot on. The Emperor is still stark bollock naked. He could do with stretching his legs as well....

8 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Doesn’t solve any problems though does it, we’ll still have Del Boy and Rodney picking the next Manager and you’ll still be criticising that Manager on the match thread!! Because I guarantee you now the next Manager won’t be Eddie Howe or anything remotely like it. Something massively has to change at the top of the club once this Covid thing is over.

3 minutes ago, City1970 said:

Lansdown and Ashton need to be interviewed on RB by the fans. They are accountable. 

Yes. Whatever we think of Holden, those two clowns will want another nice, great human being, inexperienced, good-fit, yes man..... 

in my 40+ years watching only Cooper, Jordan, Ward, G Johnson, Cotterill have had any real success.... spot the rule-following-yes-man in that lot. 

2 minutes ago, Bassomylord said:

I'm still trying to understand how he got the job.

Saying the right things to men who like to hear those things. 

He said "I think we were the better team all night."

Deluded, stupid or just trying to convince us that his team did not deserve to lose?

Appalling performance. No cohesion, no fight, no idea on how to attack or defend. Far too many of the team making schoolboy wrong decisions. Play-offs? Anyone believing that is possible needs to start seeing the reality that at the moment, we look worse than a Sunday Pub team.

1 minute ago, cidered abroad said:

He said "I think we were the better team all night."

Deluded, stupid or just trying to convince us that his team did not deserve to lose?

Appalling performance. No cohesion, no fight, no idea on how to attack or defend. Far too many of the team making schoolboy wrong decisions. Play-offs? Anyone believing that is possible needs to start seeing the reality that at the moment, we look worse than a Sunday Pub team.

Nah, we should have got a point tonight but we didn’t. Kalas, Bakinson and Bentley cost us big time tonight not Holden.

Archived