IGNORED

JUST £10!

the frampton balti

That's why I used a stream.

Mr Lansdown, the 100% owner of club and ground, won't miss it. Especially being officially the 998th richest person on Earth.

At it's peak over 3500 people were also streaming on this one site - so I'd suggest quite a few city fans decided to take the non tenner route as well.

There's one for Brentford too, if you ain't got access to Fox

I'll post it nearer the time.

27 minutes ago, the frampton balti said:

Do season ticket holders pay for away games on rtv?

They pay for home and away games, optionally, of course. 

Apart from sky main home broadcast games, which they get a free code for. 

They pay like everyone else, as their season ticket is being refunded monthly pro rata. 

12 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

They pay for home and away games, optionally, of course. 

Apart from sky main home broadcast games, which they get a free code for. 

They pay like everyone else, as their season ticket is being refunded monthly pro rata. 

Thanks for explaining. might be worth buying if it worked out cheaper than 460 and you didnt miss a game.

3 hours ago, Sheltons Army said:

Q for you,    as you’ve made a number of snide comments about other supporters recently 

(Unless my memory is playing tricks )

How many seasons have you been a season ticket holder out of interest 

On and off for 19 years now, circumstances permitting. Why?

6 hours ago, the frampton balti said:

2 days food!

Good point.

When I was young and nagging my parents for something (they made sure I worked for it and nothing came easy) my Dad who liked a pint occasionally would say ‘But that’s 10 pints of beer’, that was his calculator to decided if something was good value or not. My Mum having to consider feeding her family would say ‘That’s 10 loaves of bread’. ?

Im hearing less and less are taking the Robins TV option. People are either disinterested or streaming.

Just glad I didnt waste 2 hours of my life watching it and I wont be watching Brentford either. Better things to do with my time and money than watch BCFC on repeat, playing the same negative boring football. Bring a few kids in Bell, Towler, Edwards and I will start watching again.

Amazing how many ‘loyal fans’ are now boasting about how little they support their club.

£10 a game seems a reasonable price to pay to watch very decent coverage of the club I’ve supported since I was a small boy, and the club I’ll continue to support, come what may, as long as I can.  I’ve seen far worse than what I’m watching this season, but I still went to every game.

8 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Amazing how many ‘loyal fans’ are now boasting about how little they support their club.

£10 a game seems a reasonable price to pay to watch very decent coverage of the club I’ve supported since I was a small boy, and the club I’ll continue to support, come what may, as long as I can.  I’ve seen far worse than what I’m watching this season, but I still went to every game.

1555125025_ohgod.gif.1e3e64294c7c054bb35d27dabf012ea3.gif

3 hours ago, RedM said:

Im hearing less and less are taking the Robins TV option. People are either disinterested or streaming.

Yes that's exactly what I find is happening in our group. Out of 6 there'd be most of us watching on any given game 3 months ago. Since the stats have become so poor, there's just one of us occasionally bothering 

The entertainment has totally gone and (more than the tenner) i value the 2 hours of my life more.

Spending time with the kids results in less whinging than watching city, putting on an action film results in seeing more shots on target, and doing diy means I get more satisfaction from literally watching paint dry.

4 hours ago, RedM said:

Good point.

When I was young and nagging my parents for something (they made sure I worked for it and nothing came easy) my Dad who liked a pint occasionally would say ‘But that’s 10 pints of beer’, that was his calculator to decided if something was good value or not. My Mum having to consider feeding her family would say ‘That’s 10 loaves of bread’. ?

That's my take

£10...... that's 8 cans of Gold!

With the first option you end up pissed off.

With the second you end up pissed.

Hmm

6 hours ago, Galway Red said:

Well I'm nowhere near that but there again I do work for the NHS

Nor me in food retail. And many other Key worker jobs.

All deemed too important so we have to work, but at the same time regarding pay we are paid as low as they can. 

Archived