IGNORED

Rene Gilmartin

Superjack

6 hours ago, DT The Optimist said:

It’s such a shame there’s a time lag on Robins TV. Radio Bristol commentary along side Robins TV would be perfect... find both Gary Owers and Chris Honor excellent and call it as it is.....

I often notice the sound is a few tenths of a second ahead of the picture on Robins TV.

Really annoying when we're about to take shot at goal (remember that?!) and you already know the whistle has gone. Can spoil the anticipation. 

4 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

I often notice the sound is a few tenths of a second ahead of the picture on Robins TV.

Really annoying when we're about to take shot at goal (remember that?!) and you already know the whistle has gone. Can spoil the anticipation. 

seems to vary Match by match.  The Northampton game in the cup was a minute behind...  I had a 3 0  'result'  bet with Bet365 and was about to cash out on around 89 minutes when I saw the result change to 4 - 0  for us  on the 365 web site.  A minute later i saw the goal on robins TV.  (lost me £30 quid). The luton game was about 20 seconds behind...  it is what it is I suppose.  

Archived