IGNORED

Tonight's tipples

Slacker

Good ladies and gentlemen of Otibland.What will you be putting in the glass that you raise in order to see off the horrendous year that was 2020.I shall be telling it to do one with the aid of Old Rosie.With her by my side,I feel I can achieve anything. Tomorrow will be proper grim though but that is tomorrow's problem!

Sticking to coffee as I’ve got to be up at 4.45am for work. ? And no it not double pay or anything like that, just a normal day I’m sad to say. 

Happy New Year everyone, I’m going to try to be asleep around 9pm to get a couple of hours sleep before all the bloody fireworks keep me awake for hours.

16 minutes ago, RedM said:

Sticking to coffee as I’ve got to be up at 4.45am for work. ? And no it not double pay or anything like that, just a normal day I’m sad to say. 

Happy New Year everyone, I’m going to try to be asleep around 9pm to get a couple of hours sleep before all the bloody fireworks keep me awake for hours.

Happy New Year M.Hope your shift goes well and you manage to catch up.Enjoy not having a hangover tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Slacker said:

Good ladies and gentlemen of Otibland.What will you be putting in the glass that you raise in order to see off the horrendous year that was 2020.I shall be telling it to do one with the aid of Old Rosie.With her by my side,I feel I can achieve anything. Tomorrow will be proper grim though but that is tomorrow's problem!

I read that as Oti bland. Very appropriate atm. Think I should put the bottle down for a while!! Happy new year Slacker and all forum members.

Had 7 pints of Stella. Feelin ******* dandy. Up the cider shagging City and hope yous all have a better 2021. 

1 hour ago, Top Robin said:

Couple of cans of Krony, then some Prosecco, then a couple of single malts.

If I get the wife sozzled I may be in luck tonight! ??

Tell her I said hello.

I'm on Tanqueray and lemon San Pellegrino atm. That will probably be followed by Westons Vintage and finished up with a few single malts.

I may fall asleep watching City tomorrow. Although whether that's because of the hangover or the standard of football I do not know.....

51 minutes ago, GasDestroyer said:

Got half a dozen bottles of Thatchers Vintage - and a cocktail maker to get the wife pissed, so gonna be in tonight (if you know what I mean).

There is children adopted in a strictly female only convent since birth who have never seen a male who know what you mean.

Unless I am off the mark and the cocktail maker has a strangely attractive opening?

Archived