IGNORED

Brentford (a) – Sat 2nd Jan 15:00 – What Can We Expect?

Davefevs

2 hours ago, Sir Geoff said:

Another great analysis, Dave and spot on for me. Would like to see HNM in a more advanced role alongside Nagy as you suggest. I think he has more to offer going forward than he does defensively (gets dispossesed too easily in dangerous areas for my liking). I think given a run of games he could gain a bit of confidence and be the link between midfield and attack that has been sorely missing.

Only other point being that last time Hunt was out DH kept Vyner in the middle and played Mariappa at RB.

If we play a solid 352 I can see us nicking a point.

I did consider that, just think Vyner’s athleticism more suited to RWB for this one (had it not been postponed) and Mariappa more likely to be tough with Toney.

All immaterial now.

Brentford unbeaten in 15, city 3 points from a possible 15 long injury list unable to test on new years day, some who were cynical might say the timing was very fortuitous. The way the BBC have reported it on their football page tells you all you need to know what they think Luton's game called off after Covid outbreak Bristol city's game called off after APPARENT Covid outbreak.

2 hours ago, pillred said:

Brentford unbeaten in 15, city 3 points from a possible 15 long injury list..............

What could we have expected???

Having followed football for 60 years, probably a result against all the odds.........

......an unexpected 1-0 for City!!!

It happens when you least expect it!

?

Archived