IGNORED

Brentford postponed

Prinny

It all feels fairly arbitrary I will concede. Not for the first time, not in the first area the EFL need to tighten up their Governance. 

Premier League seemed closest with their 14 available players rule, but that seemed to have fallen away.

The fact that the EFL chose to play our game at literally the first available date, makes me wonder if they have suspicions, but cannot necessarily prove these. Though that doesn't account for Luton V QPR.

Rotherham v Derby is on 2nd February. Was called off having been scheduled for 19th December.

Bournemouth v Millwall, called off Boxing Day. Could have been this week ie beginning 4th January but is on the 12th, Millwall v Watford, 29th December originally, will be 26th January.

These games were both called off in advance of the event, 21st December 2020.

Middlesbrough v Rotherham, postponed scheduled on Boxing Day, called off on 23rd December? Still no slot listed!

Rotherham v Cardiff was also off due to a frozen pitch,  2nd January 2021. 9th February. 

42 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

It all feels fairly arbitrary I will concede. Not for the first time, not in the first area the EFL need to tighten up their Governance. 

Premier League seemed closest with their 14 available players rule, but that seemed to have fallen away.

The fact that the EFL chose to play our game at literally the first available date, makes me wonder if they have suspicions, but cannot necessarily prove these. Though that doesn't account for Luton V QPR.

Rotherham v Derby is on 2nd February. Was called off having been scheduled for 19th December.

Bournemouth v Millwall, called off Boxing Day. Could have been this week ie beginning 4th January but is on the 12th, Millwall v Watford, 29th December originally, will be 26th January.

Middlesbrough v Rotherham, postponed scheduled on Boxing Day, called off on 23rd December? Still no slot listed!

Rotherham v Cardiff was also off due to a frozen pitch,  2nd January 2021. 9th February. 

Derby players probably feigning Covid as they haven’t been paid ???

1 hour ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I think both teams just want it played asap while neither has many players out with Covid and future free midweek slots could be needed should there be an outbreak.

Archived