IGNORED

Spurs & West Ham players

daored

1 minute ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Think this is part of the problem and have been saying the same, in the early days you got to see some of the suffering in hospitals, but now you just get the daily death toll which has become just a number to some people, not loved family members

I agree. I think some people have just lost interest now and quite frankly don't care. As long as their fun isn't interrupted then bottom line, they don't give a shit.

55 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

I think they knew the camera was there... 

This wasn't a case of being caught out by an eagle eyed member of the public. Just some stupid people thinking a photo of their great night needed to be saved. 

Sums up the attitude of the **** You generation, we are not going to get seriously ill with covid so not going to stop me having my fun. People in this position have extra responsibility as role models, equally use them to heavily fine or punish as much as possible to send the message it is not acceptable.

1 minute ago, Sheltons Army said:

There were plenty of news articles , and panorama style programmes back in March / April, from numerous countries including our own

Ive seen a fair bit of ‘life’ but they were alarming

Anyone watching those and not shocked and on red alert needs a brain realignment

It wonder if there are any doctors, nurses etc on OTIB that are dealing with this on the front line and what they make of these constant stories.  It must make them feel so angry.  They must be wondering what more can be done to get the message across.

Just now, Loco Rojo said:

It wonder if there are any doctors, nurses etc on OTIB that are dealing with this on the front line and what they make of these constant stories.  It must make them feel so angry.  They must be wondering what more can be done to get the message across.

I’ve just added to my post - Makes my blood boil -

Morons like this and the morons who organised large party’s on New Years Eve need custodial sentences 

Shame we havnt got a ghost town somewhere where we could put them , fenced in , with no NHS access , 

There you are ..... do what you like .....form your own rules ...... no NHS sorry

24 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I remember watching one news programme covering northern Italy.  It was horrific.  The town was like a ghost town, families sobbing, etc.

Whereas our PM was laughing and joking about shaking hands.

It's madness isn't it.  Our Government have been incompetent throughout - almost like Boris has wanted to be liked by all and not made clear decisions (or the right decision thats needed) through fear of upsetting people or until all the options have been removed so there's only one left - which is often too late.

15 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

I’ve just added to my post - Makes my blood boil -

Morons like this and the morons who organised large party’s on New Years Eve need custodial sentences 

Shame we havnt got a ghost town somewhere where we could put them , fenced in , with no NHS access , 

There you are ..... do what you like .....form your own rules ...... no NHS sorry

It’s called the UK! ?

There are 15 so-called adults in that photo (at least Father Christmas is wearing a face covering).  I cannot see how any of them thought it was a good idea to gather in that house and then, as stated above, shop themselves with the photo.  Surely someone must have thought at one point "this is not right".  Actually, it is probably good that they put the photo on social media, as they will deserve all the ridicule that they get.  I haven't bothered to look yet, but I am sure there will be a "caption" competition doing the rounds.  I won't offer mine as it won't get by the swear filter!

31 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Fulham v Burnley postponed after further positive coronavirus results - BBC Sport

In this story there is an allegation that Mitrovic was out in London with a mate who plays for Palace on NYE

5Live just reported this story - I’d have them in a hospital cleaning and supporting the staff for their next three matches - maybe then they’d appreciate how fortunate they are 

1 hour ago, Numero Uno said:

Too late now but so spot on. People still not taking it seriously and honestly thinking that footballers should be immune to it simply by following a few protocols. Thick as two short planks.

I don’t think it’s too late, I think it’s as important as ever

too many people sharing videos of idiots walking round hospitals filming quiet areas to back up their argument

They should get some hard hitting videos out there, but I expect patient confidentiality etc would be a problem.

Not in the NHS myself but have a couple of paramedics and nurses at our gym and they’re going through hell at the minute here in the East of England 

5 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

I don’t think it’s too late, I think it’s as important as ever

too many people sharing videos of idiots walking round hospitals filming quiet areas to back up their argument

They should get some hard hitting videos out there, but I expect patient confidentiality etc would be a problem.

Not in the NHS myself but have a couple of paramedics and nurses at our gym and they’re going through hell at the minute here in the East of England 

Scientists are telling us it’s going to get worse before it gets better but clearly the message isn’t sinking in.

Archived