IGNORED

David wagner

Banjo Island

1 minute ago, Redtrojan said:

Why not have the vote at halftime,if it’s out ,then the remaining back room staff can play spoof for the privilege of being the manager second half.

I really think we may have something here.

I’m good at spoof.  We play every year on our lads Xmas curry night out.  Loser has to down the lime pickle!

1 minute ago, Simon bristol said:

With that squad, with the injuries, and all the money has been wasted, i cant think that anyone would be able to get us promoted.

Looking at our situation - We need someone who can heal the lame and the sick, and work miracles. One guy comes  to mind but he's not available till Easter Sunday

1 hour ago, Simon bristol said:

With that squad, with the injuries, and all the money has been wasted, i cant think that anyone would be able to get us promoted.

Don't think that's even in the thoughts of those who want Holden out, myself included.

I just want one decent performance where we actually outplay the opposition rather than knick the odd goal and cling on for dear life.

A fully fit squad would be a real start. Less of the Holden out chanting. We are having a bad patch as we do every season. We need to believe as fans currently we are unable to get behind the team and Dean at the gate for obvious reasons.so some positive thinking ? is needed 

Archived