IGNORED

David wagner

Banjo Island

19 minutes ago, hertsexile said:

A fully fit squad would be a real start. Less of the Holden out chanting. We are having a bad patch as we do every season. We need to believe as fans currently we are unable to get behind the team and Dean at the gate for obvious reasons.so some positive thinking ? is needed 

I hear what your saying bud i am trying hard to find a positive to cling to but finding it very diffucult even with a fully fit squad iam struggling to beleive holden is the man to turn things around and its a case of when he goes rather than if he goes the club has gone stale and ive reached the point where iam glad i not able to attend even relieved at todays postpoment sad times for me indeed an underwhelming appoitment and thats how i feel totaly underwhelmed

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

I’m good at spoof.  We play every year on our lads Xmas curry night out.  Loser has to down the lime pickle!

Love spoof...my fav pub game. It's like taking candy from a baby in my local :laugh:

By chance... popped into the Cider Barn with mates when passing, had never been before or since. It was their annual Spoof comp...I ended up winning the thing, fair to say locals weren't happy ? trophy, name on wall and free tickets to the Cheltenham festival...result ????

3 hours ago, CodeRed said:

Looking at our situation - We need someone who can heal the lame and the sick, and work miracles. One guy comes  to mind but he's not available till Easter Sunday

Bit pointless really.......as soon as we lost to the team managed by P.Pilate, we would wash our hands of him 

3 hours ago, CodeRed said:

5 minutes ago, oldstandrobin said:

Bit pointless really.......as soon as we lost to the team managed by P.Pilate, we would wash our hands of him 

He's not called Pointius for nothing 

and repeat.

If Wagner was available I'd love him at Ashton Gate, but I really dont see us paying compo to another club for their manager (though would happy to be proved wrong). If Wagner returns to England, he may be going back to Yorkshire to a (soon to be) Championship club. Blades. I figure their fans arent exactly dancing with delight tonight. Equally, now that Celtic have retired from the Top Spot, he may go to Celtic

13 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

If Wagner was available I'd love him at Ashton Gate, but I really dont see us paying compo to another club for their manager (though would happy to be proved wrong). If Wagner returns to England, he may be going back to Yorkshire to a (soon to be) Championship club. Blades. I figure their fans arent exactly dancing with delight tonight. Equally, now that Celtic have retired from the Top Spot, he may go to Celtic

Sheff utd would be guess ??

27 minutes ago, Red Skin said:

Nah, had enough of this heavy metal football.  We need some ska football.  Moonstomp out of defence, skank through midfield, finish with a long shot and never let the Pressure Drop.  

If my last Specials gig is anything to go by, our players will be blowing out their arses after 3 songs! ???

4 hours ago, Banjo Island said:

I hear what your saying bud i am trying hard to find a positive to cling to but finding it very diffucult even with a fully fit squad iam struggling to beleive holden is the man to turn things around and its a case of when he goes rather than if he goes the club has gone stale and ive reached the point where iam glad i not able to attend even relieved at todays postpoment sad times for me indeed an underwhelming appoitment and thats how i feel totaly underwhelmed

I feel the seem but am trying to feel optimistic. I was underwhelmed by the Holden appointment but we are were we are. The problem I think is deeper (Ashton and the recruitment process). 

Archived