IGNORED

Electric Shavers For Men

Bristol Rob

3 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Wow! 

Wasn't expecting a Which? Review!

Adds food for thought as I'd only been considering the Philips or the Braun.

Thanks a lot.

You're very welcome Bristol Rob. Wait till you ask about something that really floats by boat, such as Home Cinema!

I'll really go to town then on all things Projectors, screens (homemade or bought), Hifi speakers and apps plus my latest project on how to have a normal lounge by day (which pleases Mrs Norn Iron) but a proper blackened out room for movie/tv nights. It can be done!

3 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Wow! 

Wasn't expecting a Which? Review!

Adds food for thought as I'd only been considering the Philips or the Braun.

Thanks a lot.

You're very welcome Bristol Rob. Wait till you ask about something that really floats by boat, such as Home Cinema!

I'll really go to town then on all things Projectors, screens (homemade or bought), Hifi speakers and apps plus my latest project on how to have a normal lounge by day (which pleases Mrs Norn Iron) but a proper blackened out room for movie/tv nights. It can be done!

4 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

I see what you did there: very clever, although I am not convinced it will work.

19 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

You shave with a home cinema.....I'm impressed !!

On 03/01/2021 at 15:44, Taz said:

It's fine @Norn Iron to be fair I never thought that I would be reading a comprehensive review of an electric razor on a football forum (right to the end as well), so you can be forgiven for omitting the pictures and stats.

Same here, why the hell was I reading it! That said, it was a bloody good read @Norn Iron

On 02/01/2021 at 17:54, RedM said:

That’s the type that my man uses too. He has never wet shaved, can’t be doing with the hassle. The one he has is rechargeable so he generally walks around the bedroom/bathroom and shaves which he finds convenient. Phillips shavers are good quality and last forever too.

Philips shavers are very popular in my house too, as over time they work out cheaper than the premium wet shave razors they used to use. Some good offers in Boots at the moment https://www.boots.com/gift/him/philips-wet-and-dry-electric-shaver-5000-s5530-06-10233198
(and no I don’t work for Boots)

19 hours ago, E.G.Red said:

Philips shavers are very popular in my house too, as over time they work out cheaper than the premium wet shave razors they used to use. Some good offers in Boots at the moment https://www.boots.com/gift/him/philips-wet-and-dry-electric-shaver-5000-s5530-06-10233198
(and no I don’t work for Boots)

Do you work for Phillips?

On 02/01/2021 at 18:25, Bristol Rob said:

Starting to sound like the solution is to just put a mirror in the shower.

Yup. I use of of my Mrs old vanity mirrors - you know, the little handheld ones they carry in their bags. Easy piece of kit to take into the shower, tiny mirror in one hand, Mach 3 in the other. 

On 02/01/2021 at 20:05, Kid in the Riot said:

Phillips One Blade gives an excellent close shave and great value for money.

I use that for beard shaping and close shave then a Remington for trimming the beard. 

I got a Wahl beard trimmer for Xmas, after a recommendation from my barber and it was actually crap! 

Whatchu talking about Willis. You don’t have a beard??!! 

On 02/01/2021 at 20:01, Slacker said:

Can you do your ball bag with it?Just asking for a friend. 

6E88A278-E2AD-4839-99AD-88D4E34B1D0B.jpeg

On 05/01/2021 at 02:38, RedM said:

Same here, why the hell was I reading it! That said, it was a bloody good read @Norn Iron

we got one fixed to the tiles in the shower. its a pull out mirror and has normal view on one side and 4 x times view on the other. it pivots out on 3 x angles and swivels around. its great for shaving on normal view.

however when I wash down below i turn the mirror around to 4 x times the view and wow it makes my day. especially now my beer belly obstructs any normal viewing.?

2 hours ago, Harry said:

Yup. I use of of my Mrs old vanity mirrors - you know, the little handheld ones they carry in their bags. Easy piece of kit to take into the shower, tiny mirror in one hand, Mach 3 in the other. 

Whatchu talking about Willis. You don’t have a beard??!! 

6E88A278-E2AD-4839-99AD-88D4E34B1D0B.jpeg

Great detective work Harry.Wonder if I can get a second hand one with reasonably low mileage (and has been a bit de-clogged) from Ebay?

Archived