IGNORED

EFL on Quest

BigTone

1 minute ago, BigTone said:

Is it just me that has lost interest in watching when the grounds are fan free ?  Just seems sanitised IMO. Can't be helped I understand.

No, not just you. I'd rather watch the Big Match Revisited right now. I really enjoy the games from the 70s remembering old players and old grounds, or what current grounds looked like then. The pitches then were something else. Instead of Spot the Ball local newspapers, especially the Derby Telegraph, ran a Spot the Grass competition. 

35 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Is it just me that has lost interest in watching when the grounds are fan free ?  Just seems sanitised IMO. Can't be helped I understand.

Absolutely not, I find it a hard watch , specially the Prem.

Add reduced passion, to slow moving VAR affected games and I end up switching over.

The City games I'm still invested in, but they're becoming like car crashes. You know you don't want to look, you know you shouldn't look, but something , somewhere makes you watch. ........ and you just feel dirty after :sad26:

1 hour ago, BigTone said:

Not just you Tone, I’m struggling with all tv football, I have it on in the background now, I’m just not interested.

Archived