IGNORED

Wolves away kit

steveybadger

Anybody notice how similar it is to the Portuguese kit? Given the number of Portuguese players / manager is this a masterstroke to make them play better (yesterday excepted!)? Just wondering how Wolves fans feel about it - is their club identity being subsumed or do they not give a monkeys if the team plays well. Probably the latter I guess.....

I can’t think of any countries that play in purple and lime but if there are...,,,

and with all that Chinese scribble the shirt is, like most EPL teams, a disgrace. Most other teams having shocking away kits too and what Blades fans think of a pale pink, who knows? Interesting to see Webster have another 'mare in one of the leakiest defenses the Prem has ever seen.

We wont get to see Josh v Bobby R due to another Covid postponement that seems likely to be the norm from now on.

I'd also spotted that whilst watching MOTD last night. Even not being a Wolves fan I had mixed feelings about it and similarly wondered what their fans thought. 

Apparently it's their third kit but god alone knows why they had to wear it against Brighton yesterday as even with my eyesight blue/white versus yellow/black is not a clash of colours.

14 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

and with all that Chinese scribble the shirt is, like most EPL teams, a disgrace. Most other teams having shocking away kits too and what Blades fans think of a pale pink, who knows? Interesting to see Webster have another 'mare in one of the leakiest defenses the Prem has ever seen.

We wont get to see Josh v Bobby R due to another Covid postponement that seems likely to be the norm from now on.

I think it looks good. 

On 03/01/2021 at 11:17, Hampshire Red said:

Bloody Chinese with their scribble ??

On 03/01/2021 at 10:10, steveybadger said:

Anybody notice how similar it is to the Portuguese kit? Given the number of Portuguese players / manager is this a masterstroke to make them play better (yesterday excepted!)? Just wondering how Wolves fans feel about it - is their club identity being subsumed or do they not give a monkeys if the team plays well. Probably the latter I guess.....

I can’t think of any countries that play in purple and lime but if there are...,,,

It's a Away/3rd kit. How is it subsuming any club identity? If they were going to replace the home kit then you might have a point. 

Archived