IGNORED

Joey Barton

Unan

6 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Ta Max

Didnt have you down as a Sun reader ;)

?

————-

Owner Pilley is in South Africa but has been looking into the Evans affair and is a known fan of the striker.

Barton revealed he was letting Evans go after alleged disciplinary breaches, but Pilley was then left to clear up the mess - with Preston keen to sign him.

Pilley has backed Barton in controversies in the past, but this has been the final episode. And it also comes on the top of indifferent results.

Fleetwood were tipped for promotion this season but they are off the pace despite signing experienced players to add to the squad that missed out in the play offs last season.

A Fleetwood statement read: "Fleetwood Town can confirm manager Joey Barton has left the club with immediate effect.

"We would like to thank Joey for his work during his time at Highbury Stadium and wish him success in the future."

Evans had been looking for a way out of Fleetwood after a reported fallout with Barton.

His manager said last month: “He’s no longer with us and he’ll leave the building due to his discipline and his behaviour.

“There’s been multiple infractions and we always try to give a bit of leeway but it’s just run its course.”

———

Blimey that’s rich coming from Barton !

11 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Ta Max

Didnt have you down as a Sun reader ;)

?

————-

Owner Pilley is in South Africa but has been looking into the Evans affair and is a known fan of the striker.

Barton revealed he was letting Evans go after alleged disciplinary breaches, but Pilley was then left to clear up the mess - with Preston keen to sign him.

Pilley has backed Barton in controversies in the past, but this has been the final episode. And it also comes on the top of indifferent results.

Fleetwood were tipped for promotion this season but they are off the pace despite signing experienced players to add to the squad that missed out in the play offs last season.

A Fleetwood statement read: "Fleetwood Town can confirm manager Joey Barton has left the club with immediate effect.

"We would like to thank Joey for his work during his time at Highbury Stadium and wish him success in the future."

Evans had been looking for a way out of Fleetwood after a reported fallout with Barton.

His manager said last month: “He’s no longer with us and he’ll leave the building due to his discipline and his behaviour.

“There’s been multiple infractions and we always try to give a bit of leeway but it’s just run its course.”

———

Blimey that’s rich coming from Barton !

:sad26:I'm not babber, just googled Ched Evans and it came up… :cool:

• Admin
1 hour ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Mentions a "bust up" with Ched Evans in the title then doesn't give any context - not that I should be surprised as it was a click bait headline

Am curious what this was about?

(Terrible that the article above went more into Evans' previous court case, totally un-necessary in this report)

6 minutes ago, phantom said:

Mentions a "bust up" with Ched Evans in the title then doesn't give any context - not that I should be surprised as it was a click bait headline

Am curious what this was about?

(Terrible that the article above went more into Evans' previous court case, totally un-necessary in this report)

The Cod Army axed Barton after chairman Andy Pilley spent a few days reviewing the background of his fall out with striker Ched Evans.

Joey Barton has been sacked by Fleetwood Town
Joey Barton has been sacked by Fleetwood TownCredit: Rex Features

2 minutes ago, BigAl&Toby said:

When I click on the link I get this and an offer to date 40 year old women from Trowbridge.

Anyone else get that offer or is it just me? ?

E40182C7-30B2-4639-9DE0-92557AB6AE89.png

No…I didn't actually look to be honest.

No…I do have an adblocker. I only get football news 

2 hours ago, BigAl&Toby said:

When I click on the link I get this and an offer to date 40 year old women from Trowbridge.

She’s a tart and gets about a bit.2DBBD790-95A4-4B1C-B0C7-FB53F04DD42E.jpeg.24b9c76ea48fcb93621b5b07af2aa432.jpeg

she’s now in Wisbech!

5 hours ago, phantom said:

Does he have any ongoing court cases or appeals in the pipeline?

No more than usual :facepalm:

2 hours ago, BigAl&Toby said:

Just you!

Archived