IGNORED

Two more return.

Roadrunner

6 minutes ago, Roadrunner said:

Sky have just announced that Bradley Webb and Saikou Janneh have returned from Newport County.

Yes, was announced unofficially over the weekend. Janneh is injured and rehab’ing with u23s.  Webb got a couple of EFL Trophy appearances.

1 hour ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Haha our problems are solved !! Am I right in saying Janneh hasn't quite reached the level he was expected to?

I don't know how or when the injuries happened, but 2018/19 got 16 in 28 for Torquay, think there were 2 or 3 young lads there then. But 8 games for Torquay the following year and 8 for recently without a goal. I think there's something there, just have to find a level.

1 hour ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Haha our problems are solved !! Am I right in saying Janneh hasn't quite reached the level he was expected to?

My cousin is a coach with Southampton. He says he’s a really good player. 

I guess we see how he develops. 

24 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

I don't know how or when the injuries happened, but 2018/19 got 16 in 28 for Torquay, think there were 2 or 3 young lads there then. But 8 games for Torquay the following year and 8 for recently without a goal. I think there's something there, just have to find a level.

Got injured after last season’s pre-season game with FGR (scored / claimed a goal from Webster’s shot).  Had surgery, then went on loan back to TU.

I like his enthusiasm and confidence.  Haven’t seen enough of him other than those Torquay goals, where he scored a good range of goals.

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Got injured after last season’s pre-season game with FGR (scored / claimed a goal from Webster’s shot).  Had surgery, then went on loan back to TU.

I like his enthusiasm and confidence.  Haven’t seen enough of him other than those Torquay goals, where he scored a good range of goals.

Saw a few clips and kept an eye on reports during that first Torquay loan. I had him ahead of Semenyo at one stage and thought he'd be the one recalled at the end of that season. 

Not sure what the plan is recalling everyone. We do need more experienced bodies on the bench, but at a time when games could be important to development , some of those could be stuck here doing nothing. 

13 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Saw a few clips and kept an eye on reports during that first Torquay loan. I had him ahead of Semenyo at one stage and thought he'd be the one recalled at the end of that season. 

Not sure what the plan is recalling everyone. We do need more experienced bodies on the bench, but at a time when games could be important to development , some of those could be stuck here doing nothing. 

I wonder if we have recalled so many as a precaution against a further outbreak of the virus in the camp? KP is I think the only one with Championship experience, but the others have at least played league football and are a bit more experienced than the current bench made up of mostly U23 players who didn’t go out on loan.

8 hours ago, Roadrunner said:

I've notice a lot of  clubs are getting their loan players back. I think you are right it is because of the virus, so making sure they can complete their fixtures.

I think so. It wouldn`t surprise me if the loan rules get relaxed/removed further down the line if things get worse too.

Archived